Super Ally gone

I can see him leaving in January (fingers crossed) It's a sad state of affairs though as Ally was one of the greatest Rangers legends and sadly all he's doing is damaging his reputation with the fans. If he left at the start of the season all would have been forgotten about.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you know what happens outside of the BRALT you loonball?, as soon as you venture out people start laughing at you.

It's funny cos it's true.

Congratulations on ACTIVELY following football for forty years. Some of us have let family, work, life basically, get in the way. Well Done You.

It's just one excuse after another with you, i've lost count of the amount of reasons you've given for not supporting Kilmarnock (clapped out fiesta is my fave)

My Family - shite.

I'm sure they love you too Norm.

Oh, very true. Now, if you can tell me how to get from Yorkshire to Killie, watch the game and get back in a couple of hours, I'm set. ;)

All in all, though, I'd rather be freezing my nuts off watching Hornsea and Pocklington than sat thinking a SKY subscription makes me a "supporter".

I know there is no way you can get up every week for Killie games and that is why i never mentioned them and used the general term of following football.

I just get pissed off when people use that reason for not going as it implies those who do actively follow football are work shy shysters who neglect their families and that simply is no true.

I know there is no way you can get up every week for Killie games and that is why i never mentioned them and used the general term of following football.

I just get pissed off when people use that reason for not going as it implies those who do actively follow football are work shy shysters who neglect their families and that simply is no true.

Is in my case. ;)

Anyone else hearing ex Hibee Ray Wilkins and with Chris Woods as assistant.

Expected to be in charge if a deal can be done with Ally. Ally looking for a £300k after tax pay off.

Done deal on the payoff

Anybody listening to Bomber Broon's shlushing ramble on Radio Scotchland?

Plenty *big sighs* and *exasperation* going on.

One hand holding the receiver, the other clenched into a fist.

Yip, Couldn't believe his complaint at the board for letting it be known Ally wages, he then goes on to say if they want rid of him. they should stump up the cash.

:blink:

McCoist will go this week, seems pretty clear.

The dawning realisation on Rangers supporters - and indeed, 'legends' like McCoist - that this isn't the club they used to follow is glorious. The penny has began to drop, and rather than being whipped into a frenzy about 'revenge' and 'boycotts' and 'Champions League in five years', they've awoken to the fact that indeed, they are not Rangers anymore.

Archived