Super Ally gone

If the product on the park was better and Rangers had won a national cup, or 2, then very few Rangers fans would give a toss what was happening in the board room.

This was proved when David Murray was in charge.

The boycott is nothing more than Rangers fans not wanting to watch Ian Black and Co getting ripped off of part timers.

Super Ally is a total ledge for what he has done.

Queens arent part time

HTH :)

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact is Norman, you were quite happy to suggest the pay rise had never been taken, you were also quite happy to pour scorn on anyone questioning Phil`s blabberings on the subject too which are much more recent, indeed you had a go at me this morning for pointing out Phil`s error.

I do not throw money at anything, I pay money and watch football matches, I have thrown a lot less money in the past 3 years that I ever did before, I have spent hardly anything this season, I say it again if their aim is to milk the fans for money then they are failing miserably.

That would be because, at the time of the post you so gleefully quoted this morning, the pay cut (I assume that's what you meant to post) hadn't been taken. Had it Tedi?

You have spent hardly anything this season. Get a discount on your ST, then? You bang on about starving them out, yet they've already got your money - after all your posturing on here pre-season, let's not forget.

And do you know what? If there's something, anything, at Ibrox next season, there will be fools like you queuing to line the pockets of the next lot.

It is not really a pay rise then, his contract has been in place since 2010, it has always been £750k just because he agreed to a temporary reduction makes no difference, to call it a rise is unfair, it is spin, It was also widely reported that He never took that pay cut, many on here repeatedly referred to these rumours, why was the club not releasing statements to clarify it? Because it did not suit the wigs agenda to do so. Cant say I really blame McCoist for now asking for this money, if he does not take the spivs will.

I still think a deal will be done as I think the man is now desperate to walk away.

Capital 'H' . Ally is God.

Sorry, I mean shite.

To be fair you are right. I have three ex season ticket holders in my work that gave up their tickets/seats this season. Hellish decision for them as they had been handed down via their family (fathers/grandfathers) They just couldn't take the situation any longer. They now go to an occasional EPL game (mainly Chelsea....no surprises there!!) I have known these guys for yonks and despite the immense pleasure the situation at Ibrox has given me over the last 3 years (mainly due to the verbal hammerings I used to take from other Rangers fans over the years about following a diddy club, something I never, ever got from Celtic mates) I know these guys are not sectarian bigots and they are broken men (football wise) I really do feel sorry for the genuine non bigoted Sevco fans....must be soul destroying seeing what is going on.

Pleasing.

The post about Phil was this morning..you had poured scorn on those criticising Phil recently and frequently.

My ST this year cost me a third of what my 2011 ST did but hey that's right Norman I caved in and bought a ST for a club I have actively supported for the past 40+ years, what a criminal eh.

Yes I am sure that if the club ever does sort itself out then there will be a long queue at that ticket office.

Oh, dear, you just won't put that shovel down, will you?

1. You posted once about Phil this morning - a piss-poor attempt at deflecting from your Club Legend's determination to keep his snout in the trough as long as possible. The post you quoted of mine was an attempt to prove that I had claimed said Legend had not, in fact, taken a pay cut. Embarrassing, eh? Well, yes - for you, as the date of my post clearly falls between Sally claiming he was taking a pay cut and that cut actually being actioned.

2. As the majority of those who criticise Phil are you and yours, of course I pour scorn upon you. You're like needy children, desperate to find someone to blame for your woes. Never mind that the loon was, back in the Summer of Sevco, on occasion proved right, most of us just look upon him as a sort of Green Leggo. That he winds you lot up so much is just a bonus.

3. Firstly, the price is not the issue - the purchase of a ST after your stand against such action shows how principled you are. You can boycott as much as you like now - why should the club give a shit when they've already got your money? All you're doing is contributing to the risible, and highly visible, inflation of attendance figures.

4. Your club hasn't been active for four years, never mind forty.

5. And finally, you and I both know that it won't even have to be active next season. Blue? Ibrox? must be the most successful club in the world, then - roll up, morons, and give us your cash... rinse and repeat. The likes of Bernie Madoff and Allan Stanford would kick themselves if they saw how easy it was to get money from you lot - and it's all legal!

If only you were not holding on to that Shovel Norman

As I said you quite happy to toe the P & B myth party line and criticise anyone who dares say otherwise, how dare we criticise your favourite blogger.

The price is an issue when you started blabbering about discounts, as for the rest aye, I bought a ST for a club I have actively followed for 40 years, guilty...criminal.

One day you will get over this I am sure.

Hyperbole.

Yep, as you said... gibberish.

P&B, being an open forum, has plenty of diverse opinions - even, and I know this is just fucking crazy talk to you and yours, among fans of the same team. Even your former rivals' fans have the occasional spat. There's only one team's followers who practise the wagon-circling. Care to guess?

Does anybody, really, have a favourite blogger? Sometimes I think you take this Internet lark a wee bit too seriously, you know.

Congratulations on ACTIVELY following football for forty years. Some of us have let family, work, life basically, get in the way. Well Done You.

Congratulations on ACTIVELY following football for forty years. Some of us have let family, work, life basically, get in the way. Well Done You.

It is possible to have a great family life and work life and still have a spare couple of hours every week or two to take a wee bit time out to watch football. That is just a lame excuse for not being bothered to take the time to go and pay your own money to watch the club you claim to support. You don't need an excuse for not following football or a specific club. I cant quite understand why people look for these excuses...It is your choice! You choose to not actively follow football.

Not just aimed at you WRK but to all those who have used this excuse in the past.

How would you know what happens outside of the BRALT you loonball?, as soon as you venture out people start laughing at you.

Oh, it's my favourite playground, no doubt about it - as you and yours are reliably amusing toys. I do get around, though - just ask Vicky, he/she follows me fucking everywhere.

It is possible to have a great family life and work life and still have a spare couple of hours every week or two to take a wee bit time out to watch football. That is just a lame excuse for not being bothered to take the time to go and pay your own money to watch the club you claim to support. You don't need an excuse for not following football or a specific club. I cant quite understand why people look for these excuses...It is your choice! You choose to not actively follow football.

Not just aimed at you WRK but to all those who have used this excuse in the past.

Oh, very true. Now, if you can tell me how to get from Yorkshire to Killie, watch the game and get back in a couple of hours, I'm set. ;)

I do actively (sat on my arse isn't what I'd call active, but hey ho) follow the game, and have been to several matches this season, from Killie to Huddersfield, Leeds to the delights of the Humber Premier League. Health issues have got in the way, but even before my illness, in previous seasons the fact that I work at least three weekends in four normally coupled with the family's irrational demands on my time tended to keep even local attendance to a minimum. We don't all live close to our teams, and don't all have the flexibility to arrange work and family around football rather than vice versa.

All in all, though, I'd rather be freezing my nuts off watching Hornsea and Pocklington than sat thinking a SKY subscription makes me a "supporter".

ETA: Should have been two posts apologies, No8., for putting what I hope you take as a reasonable response in the same post as Tedi being shown the respect he deserves.

If I were a supporter of the team that currently calls itself Rangers I would be hoping that McCoist gets every penny he can from those that currently run the club. I would think that the spivs, conmen and vultures that are feeding off the carcass of what remains -need to be removed. Fan based ownership is the way forward for the dignity of all clubs regardless of size.

It is the same principle as those fans that are boycotting season tickets because they want hurt the parasites that are slowly killing the team they support. Another administration and a few more years way from the top tier might be better in the long run.

“Super Ally” could then use his bounty by giving some of it to a fan-based take over fund and the rest to the staff he says he cares about who have lost their jobs after many years’ service.

It is a cracking soap opera for the rest of us regardless of what happens.

Archived