Super Ally gone

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haud oan....wen't on my Christmas night out, got pissed and missed Ally handing in his notice, wen't to Dundee yesterday, got wrecked and the clown is sent on "gardening leave".

Any time I go out on the lash something happens :thumbsdown

In an aside at the AGM, the chairman thanked the departing manager very mulch for his efforts and wished him well in his career, taking over from Bob Fleming on Country Matters.

Ally wont do Forking Away.

Fun aside,I think this a good move by the board having him on gardening leave. We know that they offered him £400k which he accepted to leave,but wont sign the gagging order, so place him on gardening leave where he is no longer running the team,but he can't run to the press or any other source as then he will be in breach of the contract he still has,and will be removed without Rangers having to pay him a penny. This therefore lets the board get the AGM,Christmas and the new shares issue sorted and out the road,knowing McCoist will be keeping quiet,and then the board can turn there attentions on him and how to get rid of for good once more in the new year.

Ally wont do Forking Away.

Fun aside,I think this a good move by the board having him on gardening leave. We know that they offered him £400k which he accepted to leave,but wont sign the gagging order, so place him on gardening leave where he is no longer running the team,but he can't run to the press or any other source as then he will be in breach of the contract he still has,and will be removed without Rangers having to pay him a penny. This therefore lets the board get the AGM,Christmas and the new shares issue sorted and out the road,knowing McCoist will be keeping quiet,and then the board can turn there attentions on him and how to get rid of for good once more in the new year.

Aye because Ally doesn't have any mates in the press he could leak stories to.

Are you just ignoring the confidentiality clause that exists in his current contract?

The support could not think any less of the board..I have little interest in hat McCoist has to say afterall he is the one who told us to trust Charles Green and even supported Craig Whyte..Think back to when we sold Jelavic and McCoist wanted Grant Holt for a third of what we had sold Jelavic for..McCoist knew then what was happening and said nothing to protect HIMSELF!

Are you just ignoring the confidentiality clause that exists in his current contract?

Ahem,nope. Why else have we heard nothing from him regards the going ons...he wants his money then he will sell his story.

Having said that Llambias quoted today that Ally was in yesterday preparing for todays AGM, and they thought it best to put him on gardening leave. Seems a bit strange to do that unless they fear he may not have kept his mouth shut and said something after all.

Haud oan....wen't on my Christmas night out, got pissed and missed Ally handing in his notice, wen't to Dundee yesterday, got wrecked and the clown is sent on "gardening leave".

Any time I go out on the lash something happens :thumbsdown

Dear me. Your English teacher must have given up trying. "Just stick an apostrophe between any n and t, Romeo"

Archived