Super Ally gone

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Even death will be no escape, they will find a way to trap my spirit in a jar.”

So now we know how Chuckie, the SFA et al. managed to preserve the club.

ETA Only question now - preserved as strawberry jam or orange marmalade?

“Even death will be no escape, they will find a way to trap my spirit in a jar.”

So now we know how Chuckie, the SFA et al. managed to preserve the club.

ETA Only question now - preserved as strawberry jam or orange marmalade?

has to be orange marmalade. Favourite food of a certain bear

I have heard from what I believe to be a reliable source tonight that mcoist will not sign a confidentiality agreement I asked if it was so he could do a book and the answer was no he wants to spill the beans. I have no reason not to believe the source but if he has not signed an agreement already why doesnt he tell all now.

Is he holding the current board to ransom or is there a legal reason to stop him while he is still employed with sevco ? All he would say is mcoist wants to let the cat out of the bag.

The source I can't name but I can tell you that he is a director owner of a large glasgow company who is rangers daft and he has friends who were members of the old board. I have no reason not to believe him.

The source I can't name but I can tell you that he is a director owner of a large glasgow company who is rangers daft and he has friends who were members of the old board. I have no reason not to believe him.

Charles Green?

I have heard from what I believe to be a reliable source tonight that mcoist will not sign a confidentiality agreement I asked if it was so he could do a book and the answer was no he wants to spill the beans. I have no reason not to believe the source but if he has not signed an agreement already why doesnt he tell all now.

Is he holding the current board to ransom or is there a legal reason to stop him while he is still employed with sevco ? All he would say is mcoist wants to let the cat out of the bag.

JH

That would be believable IF we didn't already know that , like almost every football manager , McCoist has an existing confidentiality clause in place.

Maybe his confidentiality clause only covers actions at the Club not the company - or the other way round? :P

Either way i am sure if a manager of any club (or company) wanted something in the public domain it would get there.

This must be new ground for the Easdales. They usually employ more old fashioned tactics when it comes to keeping people quiet and when they want things done their own way.

Probably turn out to be a better defender than the crap they have at the moment.

PS. Maybe I'm suffering from subjective dyslexia but, every time I read the thread title, I see "Super Ally gonad".

I was told that Sally has had enough and he wants to tell the world the whole story of what has happened warts and all.

I asked if this was his way of getting a big pay off or a book deal and i was told no he just wants to let the cat out of the bag.

He's after cash, nothing more just cash. If eh cared about the club then he'd hold his hands and admit he couldn't do it and just leave without a pay off. (not a dig at you)

Archived