Super Ally gone

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off the Ball tonight said that McCoist was trying to engineer a pay off and it was suggested that he see out his notice period and turn up for work rather than be put on gardening leave . It would result in any respect he had from Rangers fans disappearing really fast and would do his credibility (if he has any left) no good at all. Imagine the abuse he would get in front of 28,000 or should it be 15,000 fans at Ibrox baying for his blood.

zzzzz

It does show the difficulty though Ted, doesn't it?

The terms 'club' and 'company' were interchangeable until some mangled separation became required. Indeed, the second one was redundant as it and club were so demonstrably the same thing.

As you know I don't hold entirely with the new club thing, but this business of 'the company which ran the club' is obviously a contrived nonsense.

What's it got to do with the club?

The company pay his wages.

The mask always slips Dave, they still keep getting confused with this club & company malarky. They don't know where the truth starts and where the lies end. It was easy enough to con the stupid fuckers though. :lol:

Resignation? Handing in his notice? What if he had actually handed in his resignation with the intention of walking away and the board have held out for a years wages in lieu of his notice period. Unlikely perhaps but this is Rangers....expect the unexpected.

One day you lot will get over this.

OK you numpty will you please explain this from your PLC ?

This is the website for Rangers International Football Club plc, the holding company of The Rangers Football Club

^ ^ ^

This appears to be the standard, the holding company owns the company that owns the club.

Rangers International Football Club plc is a football club based in Glasgow

^ ^ ^

Now they claim that the holding company is now the club.

The Company is incorporated in Scotland with registration number SC 437060

^ ^ ^

Here we have the company claiming to be the company that in a previous post above that owns the club.

It is quite clear that you Rangers supporters haven't a fucking scooby about club & company and yet the comapny that owns the company that runs the club is claiming on it's official website that the company is indeed the club but at the same time makes an arse of it that it is a company.

So if the company that owns the company that owns the club is claiming to be the club then how the fcuk can this be ?

No need to get so angry about it, you really are a raging mess.

How you got anger from a post taking the piss out of you really is beyond comprehension five stars :lol: , or is it you post it then your fanny support will circle the wagons and the orcs repeat it thus until it must be true. :1eye

One day you lot will get over this.

As you know Ted, I'm over it fine and have no particular axe to grind. You won't find me giving it Sevco this or that.

Have the honesty to recognise the truth of what I'm saying though, rather than offer a glib dismissal of it, that simply proves your difficulty.

Oh I believe you accept it as much as oor HB here.

You're actually struggling more than I'd appreciated.

That's a couple of threads now in which you're just coming out with rubbish you can't support.

You know what the solution is Ted?

That's right - Arbroath.

You're actually struggling more than I'd appreciated. That's a couple of threads now in which you're just coming out with rubbish you can't support. You know what the solution is Ted? That's right - Arbroath.

He won't even engage with the question I had posed to him why the International PLC is stating on it's official website that the PLC is the club. He keeps posting deflectionary pish to avoid engaging with trivial nonsense. :huh:

Another post where you are obviously irritated.

I have no idea why you are so narky tonight MT, desperate for an argument over nothing it seems.

Why are you being obtusely stupid tonight ?, and why do you keep posting shite claiming other posters are obviously angry in your replies ?, ran out of decent original material have we ?.

Another post where you are obviously irritated.

I have no idea why you are so narky tonight MT, desperate for an argument over nothing it seems.

Reading someone's mood by what they write on-line is no exact science.

There's still no reason why you should be quite so bad at it though.

Reading someone's mood by what they write on-line is no exact science. There's still no reason why you should be quite so bad at it though.

He is posting all alone tonight with no back up to bail him out when he goes into meltdown mode avoiding all the difficult questions that will make him look right darn stupid as usual. :lol:

The cavalry will be along shortly and the orcs will circle the wagons and group together to pick on certain posters.

shpeelin errur

He is posting all alone tonight with no back up to bail him out when he goes into meltdown mode avoiding all the difficult questions that will make him look right darn stupid as usual. :lol:

The cavalry will be along shortly and the orcs will circle the wagons and group together to pick on certain posters.

shpeelin errur

f**k the cavalry and the wagon circle tactic was overrated. Anyway, has anyone seen that horse thieving, half-breed Mescalero 'Taza'?

Archived