A game where you remember a

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell 4-3 Partick

Even though he was on the losing side higginbotham absolutely destroyed us that day until Archibald took him off at 3-2 up and,well you know the rest

Higgy was defo up for it that day.

To reciprocate James McFadden was instrumental in our 5-1 humping at Firhill around Christmas time last year :(

post-1545-0-62386100-1418391083_thumb.jp

Ken Eadie on the last day of the season at Clydebank. Four goals, Owen Coyle may have been playing too. We got a 7-1 shoeing despite taking the lead through Sammy Johnston.

Duncan "Sheep" Shearer did similar in a 7-0 horsing by Aberdeen at Firhill in 92/93. I think he just got a hat-trick, ably assisted by Big Mixu :(

Joe Cardle definitely, think it's more remarkable as he's been pretty much pish every game against us before and since. Owen Coyle scored about 843 goals against us but I don't remember one specific game that he ran riot.

We got a hosing off Laudrup in a mid 90s game at Ibrox but suspect we were far from alone in that respect.

Too many Hibs doings to count. Brown, Thomson, Benji, Riordan all gave us pumping at various times over a short period.

Last season Higganbotham gave us an absolute going over, completely unplayable. Had the game in the bag for Partick, then he got subbed, I'm sure Thistle fans know the rest.

did you even read this thread before you posted this?!

I mind of an Egyptian striker by the name of Hossam Hassan or something scoring four on a night he could easily had more as we were gubbed 5-1 by those european 'giants' Neuchatel Xamax from Switzerland in the dark days of the early 90's

We tried to sign him later that year allegedly, but with this being the board of the Kelly's and White's so unsurprisingly our offer of £250 per week and a free Celtic View subscription was not snapped up by the ungrateful Egyptian

Remember livi won 3 nil at dens with callum Elliot scoring all 3.

How many times did Bryan prunty for Airdrie turn into a beast of a player but was shite against Everyone else.

Dariusz adamchuk at tynecastle in 2 nil win when we came up in 98/99 was unbelievable that day scoring both.

Caballero at parkhead in a 2 nil win near the end of the season was absolutely brilliant that day

Kenny Miller when we got humped 7-1 at ibrox during Hendries top flight season. Every time the ball came to Miller it seemed like mass panic from our defense and fans.

I was at that game.

Ryan Gauld got four assists against us last season.

Dundee 5 St Mirren 0. Around November time, 2000.

Claudio Caniggia. He absolutely destroyed us that day.

There have been many more, but that game was a horror show I will never forget.

I remember that game. The 4th goal where he back heeled it for artero to stroke in was wonderful. For the season we had him he was a truly delight to watch and was an absolute class above anyone else.

Lionel Messi against United, he is the greatest player in the world though:

July 2008

Dundee United 1 Barcelona 5

It almost seems stupid to say that one of the best players in the world tore us apart, but this is the game I would've picked too.

We were actually doing quite well, and went ahead thanks to Prince Buaben (although they equalized straight away). But then Messi came on at half-time and just obliterated us. Got applauded off the park at the end.

Archived