Question Time

Elixir

Chris Bryant, blah, spoke to a constituent the other day, blah, cant afford the bus, blah, blah, zero hour contract, blah, blah.

New QT same old shit spouted year after year

Followed by UKIP ...im not a farmers wife, but most of my family own farms and I regularly work on farms...

No you don't love. You are making a fool of yourself. They really do assume we are all brain dead idiots.

Aww! Diddums! Still hurting. Can' t accept democracy?

Oh I accept last yrs vote, but heh that's last year. What I find difficult to accept is that Scotland is yet again governed by a tory government. ... despite only returning 1 tory Mp. That's a funny type of democracy

Anyway... when we go to referendum again (and we will) cause SNP will have in 2016 or 2021 manefesto; then I hope the Nawbags won't be shouting 'once in a generation/lifetime pish'... cause that will be very undemocratic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNwdcESn90

Yanis, managing to articulate in 30 seconds what the last Labour opposition failed to do in 5 years.

TBF, few economists understand that, let alone politicians and even less so political commentators. A nation can't "live within it's means" as a whole, because to do so is deflationary. Fixing the economy requires radically altering it, and that's not going to happen till we get an almighty crash. Something far worse than 2008.

Oh I accept last yrs vote, but heh that's last year. What I find difficult to accept is that Scotland is yet again governed by a tory government. ... despite only returning 1 tory Mp. That's a funny type of democracy

Anyway... when we go to referendum again (and we will) cause SNP will have in 2016 or 2021 manefesto; then I hope the Nawbags won't be shouting 'once in a generation/lifetime pish'... cause that will be very undemocratic

Its no more ridiculous that all but 3 of our mps belong to a party that only half of voters voted for.