Question Time

Elixir

Don't agree ever Lichtie, but aye on this occasion, the argument is bollocks, why would I want that c*nt to honour and respect our NA, it doesn't matter at all to me.

It was so blatantly obvious that he was lying there, which tbf made me think that the rest of the programme he was being genuine haha

Syrians aren't getting in boats and sailing to Australia though. He was clearly referencing a different group of people when it came to Australia, not how many each country was taking from camps in the Middle East.,

It was a bizarre reference. Australia is widely condemned by the international community, is (or was) reviewing their ridiculous policy, and AFAIK, boats still float into Australian waters. Hardly the ideal model for the UK's immigration policy.

Completely disagree with Salmond on the anthem point (Should it really even be a talking point?!). Zero requirement to sing a song and it does not mean you're being disrespectful to the fallen for not singing it.

Agreed, only sing it if you feel it, if it means nothing to you then dont bother! I don't feel it's disrespectful at all, there's plenty that will judge otherwise let em get on with it. I made my mind up about Corbyn back in the 70's, I've seen or heard nothing from him in that time since to change my view.

It was a bizarre reference. Australia is widely condemned by the international community, is (or was) reviewing their ridiculous policy, and AFAIK, boats still float into Australian waters. Hardly the ideal model for the UK's immigration policy.

Ah I agree with that. They're different scenarios though and it annoys me when right wingers use it as some kind of solution.

I apologise to anyone who may have been offended by my choice of words when I said what I did, but I stand by it.

This isn't a reference to McDonnell, I genuinely apologise to anyone who was offended when I shouted "You little Tory c*nt" at the little Tory c*nt in the denim when he said he only agreed with Liz and Tim.

#lad

1942863.jpg

Mon tae f*ck Fidey, even you must have squirmed at that, he was almost speaking sense until that wee outburst!

On a separate note, wonder how Big Eck feels that his protégé seems so much more capable and engaging than he could ever have dreamed of? Wee Nicky and the Devo Max option would have been a cert for most Scots imho! It would have been a landslide!

Mon tae f*ck Fidey, even you must have squirmed at that, he was almost speaking sense until that wee outburst!

On a separate note, wonder how Big Eck feels that his protégé seems so much more capable and engaging than he could ever have dreamed of? Wee Nicky and the Devo Max option would have been a cert for most Scots imho! It would have been a landslide!

What a silly statement. Devo max with Salmond would have been a cert. In fact I am pretty sure devo max would have been the preference regardless of leader or main party.

What a silly statement. Devo max with Salmond would have been a cert. In fact I am pretty sure devo max would have been the preference regardless of leader or main party.

I think you underestimate how much he is disliked by the Unionist vote mate, it's not your fault that you don't understand though.

I think you underestimate how much he is disliked by the Unionist vote mate, it's not your fault that you don't understand though.

I think you overestimate the size of the unionist vote tbh. Devo Max would have won by a landslide regardless of leader. Probably why Cameron didn't want it on the ballot.

I'm sure eck is very proud. He's not a pessimistic nawbag