Question Time

Elixir

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

All Boris did was eat a bit of cake says Telegraph hack Tim Stanley. What chance do we have when utter b*****ds like that form the MSM !

Is it not the Telegraph that the Tories/Johnson continuously referred to as "the boss" behind closed doors according to Cummings?

Is it not the Telegraph that the Tories/Johnson continuously referred to as "the boss" behind closed doors according to Cummings?
Aye Campbell highlighted that very point. Loyal to the end obviously coming on here and still defending the disgraced twat. Some in the crowd called him out he just sat there and smirked.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Delighted to hear that "Winston Marshall", podcaster and former banjoist for Mumford & Sons, is going to do everything he can to make Brexit work. What a relief. 

And of course the majority of the people democratically voted for it.

In England.

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He's a good mate of Jordan Peterson as well. A proper Labour man.

I had never heard of him before tonight, but as soon as he spoke I just thought, 'I bet this guy went to a really expensive private school.'

So, I looked him up on Wikipedia. Yep, £13,788-a-term St Paul's School it is. 

It's actually depressing how many gammons are so far down the rabbit hole that they can't see brexit is a clusterfuck. Not one positive from the tory except some vague jam tomorrow yet all the English parties are saying time to move on. 

9 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Delighted to hear that "Winston Marshall", podcaster and former banjoist for Mumford & Sons, is going to do everything he can to make Brexit work. What a relief. 

Is that who he was.  I thought he was some kind of 'new media' podcaster type.  But now you tell us he's in Mumford & Sons, yep that scans.

Is that who he was.  I thought he was some kind of 'new media' podcaster type.  But now you tell us he's in Mumford & Sons, yep that scans.
C'mon, anyone that uses PnB favourite "Spunked" on the BBC when talking about wasting money ain't all bad.