Jump to content

Question Time


Elixir
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I applied to go in the audience tonight and was invited but I've decided at the last minute not to bother... 

Is it at Eden Court? Tempted to go down and ask Fraser Nelson to do his funny voice, cracks me up.

Edited by welshbairn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zern said:

Craig Hoy was on debate night and was that chap who got owned by Lesley Riddoch. He has the media training, but is an idiot thankfully. He will go far. Potentially their next leader.

This is undoubtedly and objectively the case.

I was cringing for Hoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Is it at Eden Court? Tempted to go down and ask Fraser Nelson to do his funny voice, cracks me up.

Yeah. Filmed between 7 and 9.30pm. I was asked in a phone call yesterday...

What I voted in EU referendum 

What I voted in Indyref 1 and what I would vote in indyref2

Who I voted at last general elections and who I would for at the next one.

Also had to come up with 2 things that are "popular" that I'd want to ask. Then on the day you could write a further question down in case anything came up today.

I had to give them all my social media usernames too so they could check me out.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

 

I had to give them all my social media usernames too so they could check me out.

 

Expect a knock on the door sometime soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yeah. Filmed between 7 and 9.30pm. I was asked in a phone call yesterday...

What I voted in EU referendum 

What I voted in Indyref 1 and what I would vote in indyref2

Who I voted at last general elections and who I would for at the next one.

Also had to come up with 2 things that are "popular" that I'd want to ask. Then on the day you could write a further question down in case anything came up today.

I had to give them all my social media usernames too so they could check me out.

 

Wow. No excuse for flooding the audience with vein popping right wingers most weeks then. Do they promise to keep that information confidential?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Wow. No excuse for flooding the audience with vein popping right wingers most weeks then. Do they promise to keep that information confidential?

They don’t really have to.  Data protection obliges them to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

They don’t really have to.  Data protection obliges them to.

Maybe so, but you're about to appear on TV and an unknown number of BBC employees and their girlfriend/boyfriends, and likely folk they met in the bar after the show, have access to your social media history. As soon as you say something controversial on the show you'll be a target.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Maybe so, but you're about to appear on TV and an unknown number of BBC employees and their girlfriend/boyfriends, and likely folk they met in the bar after the show, have access to your social media history. As soon as you say something controversial on the show you'll be a target.

I wonder how many participants will have used P&B user names other than their own? 🤔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yeah. Filmed between 7 and 9.30pm. I was asked in a phone call yesterday...

What I voted in EU referendum 

What I voted in Indyref 1 and what I would vote in indyref2

Who I voted at last general elections and who I would for at the next one.

Also had to come up with 2 things that are "popular" that I'd want to ask. Then on the day you could write a further question down in case anything came up today.

I had to give them all my social media usernames too so they could check me out.

You got invited on to the show so who on P&B did you pretend to be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Do we really want a country that is split down the middle?" always makes me laugh. We have a country that is split down the middle on independence regardless of whether a referendum in 2023 actually happens or not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

"Do we really want a country that is split down the middle?" always makes me laugh. We have a country that is split down the middle on independence regardless of whether a referendum in 2023 actually happens or not. 

A country that’s split down the middle? Not in my glorious and united UK.

 

BC1C7224-78DC-4094-AD43-940D4ED9F89C.jpeg

Edited by Antlion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...