Question Time

Elixir

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, Antlion said:
I’ll admit I’m curious as to what prompted you to edit his post to remove criticism of the Tories and to deflect that criticism to the SNP, and then continue to engage, when you’re “not interested” and do not want any kind of engagement or debate.

Give him a break. His team got emptied into the Lowland League and will hopefully die

FTFY

It's often overlooked in the PPE scandal debate but one of the reasons the UK government were forced to spend over the odds in a hyper inflated market for PPE was they had ignored warnings and let the emergency stockpiles be run down and much of it was stored inappropriately and when broken out was unusable.

This was bad enough but then ignoring established suppliers to fund the commissions of middlemen and line the pockets of their friends, at even greater expense than the inflated market and often for kit that was unusable (which definitely cost lives) really should result in actual heads on actual fucking spikes.

28 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It's often overlooked in the PPE scandal debate but one of the reasons the UK government were forced to spend over the odds in a hyper inflated market for PPE was they had ignored warnings and let the emergency stockpiles be run down and much of it was stored inappropriately and when broken out was unusable.

This was bad enough but then ignoring established suppliers to fund the commissions of middlemen and line the pockets of their friends, at even greater expense than the inflated market and often for kit that was unusable (which definitely cost lives) really should result in actual heads on actual fucking spikes.

Let's start with that cvnt Hancock.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

By pure chance I caught five minutes of last night's show and it was enough to remind me of why I stopped watching it three years ago.

Some of these folk are b*****ds, some are thick, and some are thick b*****ds.  It was a truly grim snapshot of attitudes in the NE of England.

Unreal stuff last night:

Unacceptable behaviour from the PM and his govt is to be forgotten about because folk are sick hearing about it;

A self-proclaimed 'humanitarian' moaning about immigrants; and

Boris's behaviour is fine because he's a 'maverick', and we knew that when we voted for him!

Morons. 

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

By pure chance I caught five minutes of last night's show and it was enough to remind me of why I stopped watching it three years ago.

Some of these folk are b*****ds, some are thick, and some are thick b*****ds.  It was a truly grim snapshot of attitudes in the NE of England.

Truly grim indeed, but it's not just the NE of England.

On 17/06/2022 at 14:42, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I think you might be wrong about Newcastle.

I recall Question Time coming to Scotland a few times and wherever they go they manage to find the most unappealing people.

If I worked for the tourist board, I would carry a big sign telling them to get lost.

3 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I recall Question Time coming to Scotland a few times and wherever they go they manage to find the most unappealing people.

If I worked for the tourist board, I would carry a big sign telling them to get lost.

I think (for me) wherever they go, it's the Brexit supporters in the audience that cause most of the offence. 

3 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Mind when this guy kept appearing in the Scottish audiences 

A7C381F0-4D08-4A3C-90D3-677E12D5DA52.jpeg

On 19/06/2022 at 10:09, Snafu said:

He gets paid to do this, he's very orange isn't he, both face and jacket, easy to be seen.

I'm quiet sure there are supposed trolls on here given free reign on forums because they keep traffic up, advertising exposure from Gold Members taking a look, money for the site and a potentially an extension on Div's house.

They probably don't get paid though, maybe get a shot of Div's jacuzzi once in a while.

I can assure you he doesn’t get paid to go on QT 😂

Mick Lynch on tonight with an couple of nobodies, a complete banker and a swivel eyed loon.

Edit: I may be being harsh on the banker since I know nothing about her but I just wanted to get the Divine Comedy reference in.

Edited by Suspect Device

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Mick Lynch on tonight with an couple of nobodies, a complete banker and a swivel eyed loon.

Edit: I may be being harsh on the banker since I know nothing about her but I just wanted to get the Divine Comedy reference in.

I haven't watched QT for quite a while but I might record it as we are off out tonight. Mick Lynch might be quite entertaining. On the few occasions that I can remember seeing the Tory, she has never struck me as a political heavyweight. 

Fiona Bruce might have to up her game tonight.