Question Time

Elixir

6 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

She said I could stay up late tonight to watch QT.

Try to relax a bit.. you seem awfy highly strung.

did she really say that or are you just pretending ?

{personally i think you're pretending, as it seems to be a pattern, AV of a guy who pretends to fight, 'My Team'' pretending to be more than 9 and a half years old.

Edited by Meldrew

Just now, Meldrew said:

did she really say that or are you just pretending ?

{personally i think you're pretending, as it seems to be a pattern, AV of a guy who pretends to find, 'My Team'' pretending to be more than 9 and a half years old.

No, she said it.  Why would I pretend?

2 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

This political discussion is in danger of degenerating into a mess.

Why? Cutting edge discussions of William Wilberforce & the Orange Order are what modern trolls want a politics forum to discuss. God forbid we should discuss current affairs.

9 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Why? Cutting edge discussions of William Wilberforce & the Orange Order are what modern trolls want a politics forum to discuss. God forbid we should discuss current affairs.

Others will bring up such topics either in debate or to attack me, so I respond in kind.

If people behave normally and aren't hostile, then I'll be the same back.  That's a promise.

Sadly, many are just unable to behave.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I recorded it so I'll watch it over the weekend. Any particular highlights I should look out for? 

In recent years, Question Time has been as bad as the Jeremy Kyle show with the angry brigade destroying any decent discussion.  Last night seemed different.

They all had it in for the Prime Minister and that included Isabel Oakshott.  The Tory on the panel had a tricky time defending him but everybody respected his plight.

23 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

In recent years, Question Time has been as bad as the Jeremy Kyle show with the angry brigade destroying any decent discussion.  Last night seemed different.

They all had it in for the Prime Minister and that included Isabel Oakshott.  The Tory on the panel had a tricky time defending him but everybody respected his plight.

Do you mean the Jeremy Vine show? That c**t’s really shown himself up to be a right wing nutter who delights in platforming and championing fellow no righters (Mike Parry, Carole Malone, Martin Daubney, Nana Akua, and any vaccine deniers and conspiracy theorists his producers can scare up).

55 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Oakeshott is a vile vile woman and that fact I was on total agreement with her lazy night on Boris etc equally surprises and disgusts me. Shows how universal the feeling is. On some human level I feel for the tories being wheeled out to defend the indefensible and then I remember they are all complicit in this clusterfuck. Apologists who now care more about whether the top tories may turn on them and how that will impact their standing in current government, than how they will be viewed in the future.