Question Time

Elixir

Just switched it on for my sins. 

When do you stop being working class? (if you ever do)

Andy Burnham just tried to shoehorn the England team in by trying to relate them to being akin working class people.

While some or many may have come from working class backgrounds, not quite sure how Kane, Sterling, Grealish could relate to a guy getting up at 6am to start work on a building site then going home to a house they cannot afford to buy.

The only thing littler than little Englanders, are little Scotlanders.

Social media has certainly dumbed down the food chain. 

Now let's all read the school book on how there are more than two genders and believe it, then virtue signal like f**k. 

Currently studying for the new eclectic woke and how to be easily offended degree. 

No one fails. 

10 hours ago, BlueBear said:

The only thing littler than little Englanders, are little Scotlanders.

Social media has certainly dumbed down the food chain. 

Now let's all read the school book on how there are more than two genders and believe it, then virtue signal like f**k. 

Currently studying for the new eclectic woke and how to be easily offended degree. 

No one fails. 

Apart from you with this post.  What a stream of semi-conciousness. 

11 hours ago, BlueBear said:

I saw The New Eclectic Woke in Edinburgh supporting Manic Street Preachers in 1992 at the venue.  

I think the rhythm guitarist is the vision mixer for GB News now.

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Haven't watched this for a while, but a bit more interesting than usual tonight with Alastair Campbell and Tom Newton Dunn on the panel.

Did anyone ask Tom Newton-Dunn why his paper shared conspiracy theories lifted directly from fascist websites about Corbyn and major left figures in the UK during the 2019 election?

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Did anyone ask Tom Newton-Dunn why his paper shared conspiracy theories lifted directly from fascist websites about Corbyn and major left figures in the UK during the 2019 election?

No.

That didn't happen, despite high hopes for the woman "with the giant poppy"

Campbell had a good night, though :

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/alastair-campbell-question-time-boris-johnson_uk_618dbacfe4b0b1aee92321af

The stupid persons idea of a smart person and c***s top c**t Peterson is classic Mentorn. 

Should be interesting to see what happens when he tries telling Creasy, Afzal and Alison Thewliss that discrimination doesn't exist and is a just a Leftist Marxist plot to victimise honest white folks. 

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The stupid persons idea of a smart person and c***s top c**t Peterson is classic Mentorn. 

Should be interesting to see what happens when he tries telling Creasy, Afzal and Alison Thewliss that discrimination doesn't exist and is a just a Leftist Marxist plot to victimise honest white folks. 

Thewliss has been replaced by Stephen Flynn.

19 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

He's my MP. I'll be interested to hear him because I've never seen him anywhere in my town. Probably reckons it's all Tories so no point canvassing.

I thought Flynn was pretty good, also fun to see Peterson be relatively innocuous until we got to racism and then wow.

• 3 weeks later...