Question Time

Elixir

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's on later than usual tonight and I had it in mind to give it a miss.  (need my beauty sleep)

You've almost got me thinking it might be worth giving it 15 minutes. 

I'll let you know if it's worth watching tomorrow, but I'll probably smash the telly after 5 minutes.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Murray, "But NIKE!!!". Nobody listens......

Just a big fucking tube - between him and Carlaw it's hard to tell who's the biggest w****r.

It’s hard to tell who’s the biggest w****r, but easy to tell they’re both massive c***s.

On 28/05/2020 at 22:57, welshbairn said:

Murray, "But NIKE!!!". Nobody listens......

I was a bit disappointed with Murray, he almost exclusively talked about Scotland even although he's a member of the UK parliament, I'dhave like to have heard him shredding Boris fir a wee while as he is one of the sharper politicians in both parliaments, c***s gonna c**t. 

17 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Mm?

Oh ffs. Do you think they'll mention he is a Scotland In union member? Or will he be allowed to go on an anti Scotland/SNP rant without interruption?

I know where my money would be, haven't watched this for ages but might give it a go tonight.

22 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Absolutely astonishing use of scare quotes. And given who attends QT they know exactly what kind of whistle they're blowing here.

Misuse of quotation marks is endemic in the BBC, I don't even think they realise what they're doing.

https://adrianblau.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/the-curse-of-quotation-marks-on-the-bbc-website/

• 7 months later...

Was very tempted to post my first ever tweet tonight.

Not asking why there was an all female panel. Just poking fun that their wee attempt at positive discrimination resulted in an all white panel.

#sowhiteqt

Edit. Was there a reason given for the unbalanced panel? Missed the start. Missed the rest of the show as well because I got bored quite quickly. 

Used to watch it every week. 

Edited by Suspect Device

8 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Was very tempted to post my first ever tweet tonight.

Not asking why there was an all female panel. Just poking fun that their wee attempt at positive discrimination resulted in an all white panel.

#sowhiteqt

Edit. Was there a reason given for the unbalanced panel? Missed the start. Missed the rest of the show as well because I got bored quite quickly. 

Used to watch it every week. 

I didn't realise it was all female until you mentioned it. Which is really a comment on how little attention I was paying to it than anything else.

The Tory was annoying me so I gave up and watched something else. Maybe she was nervous, but came across quite badly. 

1 hour ago, Academically Deficient said:

I didn't realise it was all female until you mentioned it. Which is really a comment on how little attention I was paying to it than anything else.

The Tory was annoying me so I gave up and watched something else. Maybe she was nervous, but came across quite badly. 

I never noticed for a while but like you, I wasn't really paying attention. It was on but who actually bothers watching with any sport of interest. Slightly more interest if it's in Scotland. I should see if they would let me be in the 'audience' for the Aberdeen show coming up.

18 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I never noticed for a while but like you, I wasn't really paying attention. It was on but who actually bothers watching with any sport of interest. Slightly more interest if it's in Scotland. I should see if they would let me be in the 'audience' for the Aberdeen show coming up.

Pretend you're a raging Britnat Tory and you're a shoo-in

• 2 months later...