Question Time

Elixir

37 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Can't believe they're playing behind closed doors. The game is nothing without the fans, the players won't want to play without a decent atmosphere.

They'll somehow manage to fit in a question from a cameraman who turns out to be an ex-UKIP candidate.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

They'll somehow manage to fit in a question from a cameraman who turns out to be an ex-UKIP candidate.

I just hope that orange jacket man gets a refund on his season ticket.

Can't they just edit in the audience from some previous show?

Find somebody pointing their finger and saying "it's outrageous, it's a disgrace and we need to do something about it".  Followed by cheering audience, of course.

Would anyone notice the difference?

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think this program might improve as a result of this crisis.  In the past, especially during Brexit, it was a boorish (and  boring) combatIve show where everyone was playing to the crowd - a bit similar to Westminister.

It seems a bit more civilised just now.

• 1 month later...

caught a little bit while flicking through the channels earlier on; woman from Shetland/Orkney says of a care home "They've been testing all the staff, and thankfully it all came back positive"

Fairly sure she meant that the news was positive rather than the test results themselves but I had to rewind it as I thought I must have heard it incorrectly at first...

8 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

caught a little bit while flicking through the channels earlier on; woman from Shetland/Orkney says of a care home "They've been testing all the staff, and thankfully it all came back positive"

Fairly sure she meant that the news was positive rather than the test results themselves but I had to rewind it as I thought I must have heard it incorrectly at first...

They are trying to discourage negativity!

I know no-one really cares anymore but here is tonight's panel.
The 2 I know I don't like. Is the Dane married to Kinnock Jr? If so I question her decision making.
Tominey, Daley, Platell, Oakeshott, Pearson, Phillips, Hartley-Brewer...the monstrous regimen(t) of right-wing women journalists is never ending.

51 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:
I know no-one really cares anymore but here is tonight's panel.
The 2 I know I don't like. Is the Dane married to Kinnock Jr? If so I question her decision making.

Tominey, Daley, Platell, Oakeshott, Pearson, Phillips, Hartley-Brewer...the monstrous regimen(t) of right-wing women journalists is never ending.

I thought for a second you were listing the line-up for the next edition and genuinely wasn’t shocked at it. 

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

From Glasgow tonight, but unlikely to be worth watching.

Looks like a decent panel tbh, if you can get past Alex Massie's accent. How the f**k they'll manage to find a panel where 50% or more don't think Cummings is a c**t will be interesting.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like a decent panel tbh, if you can get past Alex Massie's accent. How the f**k they'll manage to find a panel where 50% or more don't think Cummings is a c**t will be interesting.

Massie's special subject?

The bleedin' obvious :

If Boris Johnson cannot function without Cummings he is not qualified to be prime minister. The price of defending Cummings is admitting Johnson’s inadequacy,

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Massie's special subject?

The bleedin' obvious :

Quite. And the inevitable comparison of Johnson v Sturgeon will come up giving Murray a problem. They're both useless won't cut it.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Quite. And the inevitable comparison of Johnson v Sturgeon will come up giving Murray a problem. They're both useless won't cut it.

It's on later than usual tonight and I had it in mind to give it a miss.  (need my beauty sleep)

You've almost got me thinking it might be worth giving it 15 minutes.