Question Time

Elixir

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Memo to self :

If ever driving around the south coast of England be sure to give Chichester a wide berth.

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

It’s got chest in the name, how bad can I be?

Probably not as good as Scunthorpe then.

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

I'm watching a BBC Newswatch special on Question Time and Question Time have refused to participate!

For anyone who doesn't know Newswatch is a show which deals with viewer complaints about BBC News and politics programming.

Disappointed by James Sinister as one of the panelists, didn't live up to his name. And the introduction got me quite excited that they were going to go into the unrepresentative audience selection, particularly in Scotland, but nothing. Please please please BBC Newswatch, do better.

Best wishes 

Angry man from Ballifeary. 

Edited by welshbairn

• 1 month later...

Kwasi drew the short straw the other morning, after Johnson's disastrous performance in the HoC. You could actually watch the beads of sweat forming on his forehead and top lip as he floundered under even gentle questioning. I couldn't possibly hazard a guess as to why he's risen so high in the Tory party, but it's certainly not down to knowledge competence or charisma...

27 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Kwasi drew the short straw the other morning, after Johnson's disastrous performance in the HoC. You could actually watch the beads of sweat forming on his forehead and top lip as he floundered under even gentle questioning. I couldn't possibly hazard a guess as to why he's risen so high in the Tory party, but it's certainly not down to knowledge competence or charisma...

Might give tonight's show an additional edge!

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Boris or Kwasi?