Question Time

Elixir

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Yep. Former Tory candidate and Blind Date contestant - as usual, being disguised as a member of the public by QT and invited to air his pro-Tory views and ask a question.

I never saw your link - just the picture. I managed to identify from that that it was Blind Date. I think we all now know who the c**t is here.

It's me.

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I never saw your link - just the picture. I managed to identify from that that it was Blind Date. I think we all now know who the c**t is here.

It's me.

“Hi Theresa. My name’s Andrew. I used to be a joiner. My question: would you prefer me to screw: A. Your bedside cabinet. B. You. C. The poor.” 

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Is it just me that thinks blackford comes across as a c**t sometimes?

His NHS answer and his football answer were horribly cringey. Not difficult issues for the snp and for me he still fucked them up.

Just you.

Is it just me that thinks blackford comes across as a c**t sometimes?

His NHS answer and his football answer were horribly cringey. Not difficult issues for the snp and for me he still fucked them up.

He had a usual political line, Dimbers pressed him on it as he's a c**t, then Blackford gibbered about NHS.

I think the fitba one is getting to much press, was it petty? Yes. Was giving Scotland an opinion worth only 15mins on Brexit petty?  Yes

I thought his answer on the NHS was good, knows his target audience (Scotland) and he stood up for the NHS here.
Not much point the SNP wooing the good people of Kings Lynn.
That's what I like always liked about salmond.

I also don't agree that those type of answers play well up here.

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

You're being turned. Very disappointing

No danger of that, I just don't like blackford that much. He had very big shoes to fill mind you.

He was preaching to an audience that couldn't give a shit re the Westminster power grab.

For the football question he should've went with a Harry Kane analogy.

Did we need to set the vote at that time? No.

Did Kane need to go down when he was touched in the box on Tuesday? No.

But he was fouled and it was a penalty, so he used the rules to his advantage. Likewise the SNP in Westminster, having only been given 15 minutes to debate the impact of brexit.

8 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's what I like always liked about salmond.

I also don't agree that those type of answers play well up here.

Despite what you hear in the media/from the Tories, polling would suggest Scots are happy with the SNHS. So I’m not sure I agree with your 2nd part there.

Infact there was a very good example of how good we have it up here, compared to England, with the discussion over integration of social care. 

Edited by Londonwell

16 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

He had a usual political line, Dimbers pressed him on it as he's a c**t, then Blackford gibbered about NHS.

I think the fitba one is getting to much press, was it petty? Yes. Was giving Scotland an opinion worth only 15mins on Brexit petty?  Yes

A wee bit more than petty.  A democratic outrage, dictatorial, authoritarian, possibly illegal, deeply immoral, and showing utter contempt for the democratic wishes of an entire country.  Doesn't really compare to a vote during a football match.