Question Time

Elixir

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Shami  and Hitchens, think I'll give it a miss. I'm so reasonable, fair and smug v I'm so controversial, fearless and smug. Although Paris Lees whoever she is looks like she might be up for getting her tits* out. 

https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/976513336752984064

* After googling, the tits could be a fairly new acquisition.

I like Paris Lees. She jumped on to the scene with loads of articles about how great it was being a slut before pivoting to being a very vocal trans rights advocate. Got to imagine there's thousands of very confused horny lads kicking about because of that. sjc not being one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Millions said:

This is awful. Johnson is a fucking moron

Never even knew he existed until recently. A world where 2 of these f**kheads exist is one worth destroying.

Edited by BawWatchin

No (UK)3rd party representation again, 5 fannies and a crowd in Liverpool full of paid up warmongering arseholes that put the Great in Britain by exposing the poor from leafy Cheshire. Imagine paying for that shit then having the baws to moan about RT or discrimination in Labour when half the tory chugnuggets have been creepy racist bigot fuckers all over social media for donkeys