Question Time

Elixir

Guess it is only fair that Norman Lamb is on considering Tim Farron was just on. Both contesting the leadership and all that.

The leadership of a busted flush? The only show in town should be on every week.

In fact f**k it, the only show in town, being the only show in town should BE the panel.

They're going to run out of Lib Dems soon.

There is no justification for the LibDems still getting so much coverage. We have seven times more MPs than them whereas UKIP got over 50% more votes than them.

Just watching this on sky +, i thought the panel sounded bad but the fucking audience is ten times worse. What is wrong with these people?

When they were cheering that Romanian who said, in effect, we must welcome in all the hundreds of thousands of migrants a year and give them British passports I knew were looking at a trad BBC 'activist' audience, the same type of audience that cheered Odious Owen Jones the previous week. And I don't know why the Lib Dems get invited on every week and not UKIP, 4m votes to 2.5m.