Question Time

Elixir

Rob you're telling porkies.

I had a wee discussion wi' you elsewhere and you said the only person that reigns over you is your wife.

Are ye by ony chance Mr Windsor?

Aye you're right, the Missus rules. and doesn't give a shiite about the football or the band, the kids don't either, it's a lonely household tbh

BBC should unleash Mhairi Bleck on the unspecting British public, warts and all. I couldn't hate her any more than than the odious Owen Jones. At least she has an excuse for being an ignoramus.

Is this Bleck a new south african mp?

Disappointing that there's no Lib Dem on the panel. I imagine that a lot of the show will be on Carmichael so I'd have thought one, or even Carmichael himself, since he's the only Scottish Lib Dem MP, to be asked on.

Lesley Riddoch is always good and Ruth Davidson and Alex Massie are competent and worth listening to and debating with even though their views are wrong.

Lord Falconer is pointless and I'm not sure who John Nicholson is.

Disappointing that there's no Lib Dem on the panel. I imagine that a lot of the show will be on Carmichael so I'd have thought one, or even Carmichael himself, since he's the only Scottish Lib Dem MP, to be asked on.

Lesley Riddoch is always good and Ruth Davidson and Alex Massie are competent and worth listening to and debating with even though their views are wrong.

Lord Falconer is pointless and I'm not sure who John Nicholson is.

That would be the Honourable member from East Dunbartonshire

Seems like a decent chap and I'm sure he will work hard for his constituents and the people of Scotland, but I'm not entirely sure why he of all people has been chosen to represent the SNP in their first QT berth since the election

That would be the Honourable member from East Dunbartonshire

Seems like a decent chap and I'm sure he will work hard for his constituents and the people of Scotland, but I'm not entirely sure why he of all people has been chosen to represent the SNP in their first QT berth since the election

He used to be a journo for the bbc so should be decent

The last time I watched Lesley Riddoch on Question Time she made George Galloway seem reasonable. Interrupted him and then seemed offended that he didn't shut up for her, and then said that UKIP essentially had no right to speak in Scotland because only a certain percentage of the country voted for them.

Actually, thinking about it, I was in the audience for that one!

Edited by Sooky

The last time I watched Lesley Riddoch on Question Time she made George Galloway seem reasonable. Interrupted him and then seemed offended that he didn't shut up for her, and then said that UKIP essentially had no right to speak in Scotland because only a certain percentage of the country voted for them.

Actually, thinking about it, I was in the audience for that one!

Not how I remember it. Blawhard GG wanted it all his own way. LR is a well respected journo and wipes the floor with both GG and Falange in the credibility stakes.

John Nicholson, former BBC high profile political reporter and world debating champion while at university. I saw him on daily politics the day after the Westminster induction and he came over very well, witty, knowledgeable and comfortable in the interview situation. Plus he will be another that the English mainstream won't know.