Question Time

Elixir

My main man Rob's made practically the same post about five times today :lol: To be fair, imagine if you were mad into the whole Britain thing. One nation and all that.

And this is printed all over every news outlet....

_82868795_uk-final_con_624.png

Stinger.

And your whole identity revolved around Scotland being governed from London. You'd be shittin your breeks.

My main man Rob's made practically the same post about five times today :lol: To be fair, imagine if you were mad into the whole Britain thing. One nation and all that.

And this is printed all over every news outlet....

_82868795_uk-final_con_624.png

Stinger.

looks great doesn't it!? A strong and diverse Union !:D

Quite enjoyed QT. Lots of reflection and some good analysis of what caused the result that we now have. Only near the end when Ashdown started greeting about Tory tactics did I start switching off. Although in fairness to him you could see that this defeat is hurting him, hurting him deeply.

Edited by strichener

Who else?

The SNP will presumably have someone on every week?

Nigel Farage

Tristram Hunt

Jeremy Hunt

Brian May :lol:

Zanny Minton Beddoes :huh: (Assume some journo?)

Edit: Darn.

Edited by Sooky

A right pair of Hunts.

Trio surely.

That would be Jeremy c**t the Hulture Secretary (One of my favourite spoonerisms of all time...or was it in reality a Freudian slip by Naughtie?)

Must be a sair yin for Farage. GIRFUY

I'm glad Farage is on. It gives him a rare opportunity to expose the blatant BBC bias against ever promoting his party. With any luck he dominates the show and that's all Nick Robinson talks about for a week, for once.

The only show in town will only get a mention in relation to devolution for English cities and how much we scrounge off England. The goalposts are starting to be moved to sideline the SNP, there's as shock

level headed ? A chip on both shoulders