Question Time

Elixir

I am totally against the rise of anti semitism in Europe and in particular in this country but goodness the Jews on question time tonight did themselves no favours with their totally one sided myopia concerning the nature of what goes on between Israel and Palestine.

That was pantomine. Who to detest the most there? A fucking rammy.

Even after George's pasting at the end, Tristram Hunt made the biggest c**t of it.

It's frightening that he could be responsible for the education system in England and Wales.

Edited by Kyle

Why on Earth do the constantly BBC invite Galloway on this programme?

As far as I understand, David Dimbleby has a soft spot for him and he's entirely in control when it comes to choosing panel members, audience members and vetting questions.

I am totally against the rise of anti semitism in Europe and in particular in this country but goodness the Jews on question time tonight did themselves no favours with their totally one sided myopia concerning the nature of what goes on between Israel and Palestine.

You're rarely going to get any reasonable debate when a controversial panelist comes on the show, as you can bet your life they'll be audience members who came with the "I'm going to stick it to them" mentality. It's a problem with religion in general where people start to put beliefs before facts.

Edited by Fotbawmad

As far as I understand, David Dimbleby has a soft spot for him and he's entirely in control when it comes to choosing panel members, audience members and vetting questions.

Time he was replaced then, getting past it.

He will have the same effect as Peter Alliss did for golf on the BBC.

Quite liked the Scots guy who chaired a couple of the referendum meets.........not London based so not a hope.

You thinking of James Cook? If so I agree thought he chaired the debates really well unlike Glen Campbell & the rabble between Sturgeon/Lamont.

Time he was replaced then, getting past it.

He will have the same effect as Peter Alliss did for golf on the BBC.

Quite liked the Scots guy who chaired a couple of the referendum meets.........not London based so not a hope.

What a clown Tristram Hunt is. He had an utter nightmare.

Saw him debating independence with Irvine Welsh. Hunt couldn't understand why Welsh didn't want Scotland to 'stroll the world stage, feared for her military might'. Thought, what a typical stuffed-shirt of an upper-class Tory b*****d. Turns out he's Labour...

He just doesn't have a credible nationalist argument for Britain though: none of them do. It's a case of trying to dole out enough responsibility to increasing national sovereignties until it all falls apart in the centre.

The UK is disintegrating, and not before time. Scotland voting no has only delayed this, not prevented this.

Edited by vikingTON

Saw him debating independence with Irvine Welsh. Hunt couldn't understand why Welsh didn't want Scotland to 'stroll the world stage, feared for her military might'. Thought, what a typical stuffed-shirt of an upper-class Tory b*****d. Turns out he's Labour...

i dont know why welsh gave a f**k, he cares so much about Scotland he lives in Chicago. I can only think he waded into the debate to increase his profile and gets nats to buy his new book, released May 2014.

i dont know why welsh gave a f**k, he cares so much about Scotland he lives in Chicago. I can only think he waded into the debate to increase his profile and gets nats to buy his new book, released May 2014.

So only people living in Scotland should give a damn what happens to the country?

Get a grip!