Question Time

Elixir

19 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Fiona Bruce literally doing the Tory's job for them here 😂

18 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Are you sure you weren't watching a repeat?

Or next week's episode?

Now that Sharp's gone can we expect, or hope for, an early departure for Ms Bruce?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Describing Nina Myskow as a journalist is a very liberal interpretation of the word.

Gobby b*****d more accurate?

She's been around forever like the unflushable turd but I've never quite understood why. 

19 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Gobby b*****d more accurate?

She's been around forever like the unflushable turd but I've never quite understood why. 

Producer’s desire for column inches/watercooler chat off the back end of her saying something arsewitted would be my guess - https://www.devonlive.com/news/celebs-tv/good-morning-britain-guest-angers-3155872

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Are they allowed to have 2 pro-independence people on the panel?

Hopefully there will be 5 pro-independence people on the panel by the end of the programme.

But somehow I doubt it....

Question time tonight from Fort William.   

Salmond was as usual light years ahead of the rest.   Wee lass from the SNP wasn’t great.  Jackie Ballie was constrained and the Lord Tory was the c**t we would expect him to be

Yeah I was a bit disappointed with Mari Mcallan as shes supposed to be the young up and coming star. She still young though so will get better at speaking. I dont know why but most SNP msps,mps seem to get annoyed when speaking on nearly any subject. Its not all of them but its certainly most. 

Its a bit tiresome listening to anyone like that, staying calm and getting the point across works better, at least for me. Maybe for others they like listening to that. 

16 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

In fairness, she looks about 18.

Personally, I used to refer to long-forgotten Labour MP Douglas Alexander as either Yon Wee Laddie or Troy from Midsomer.

He may make a comeback as Labour have parachuted the sod into East Lothian as their candidate for the next General Election.

Personally I wouldn't be voting for him even if I was a Labour supporter as it smacks of the Tory trick of finding a seat, any seat, for a favoured crony and he doesn't seem to have any particular ties to East Lothian. Given his Paisley background maybe he should stand against Mairi Black instead