Question Time

Elixir

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, TheScarf said:
Is that who he was.  I thought he was some kind of 'new media' podcaster type.  But now you tell us he's in Mumford & Sons, yep that scans.

C'mon, anyone that uses PnB favourite "Spunked" on the BBC when talking about wasting money ain't all bad.

I noticed that but he got interrupted by Fiona Bruce about going off point which was annoying.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I think we can safely file the people of Barnsley in the 'stupid' and 'Tory c***s' pigeonholes.

You might as well go for the whole of Yorkshire, the most miserable and tight-fisted gits I've ever met.  By the age of 12 every child in the county can peel an orange in their pocket with a boxing glove on.

8 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Couple of panelists calling the Tory leaderships candidates young.  There in their mid 40s at the youngest ffs. 

Chris Bryant coming across well.

And the farming union lady.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Agree he is.

Telegraph wifie has of course brought up the big elephant in the room about who “deserves” larger pay rises.  I await the seethe.

5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Agree he is.

Telegraph wifie has of course brought up the big elephant in the room about who “deserves” larger pay rises.  I await the seethe.

Would be a much better leader than Starmer.

7 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Farmers union always need to tread a thin line, they have such a wide range of interests from wealthy landowners to the low wage farm workers.   It’s a role that needs you to be politically switched on. 

5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Would be a much better leader than Starmer.

It was pointed out that if Chris Bryant had been Labour leader at the same time Theresa May was leader of her party that it would have been a perfect match.

Oh dear.  I will leave now.

Genuinely stunned that this audience member got a round of applause for his "point" before Bryant dished out some telt. A load of meaningless soundbites.

"He got Brexit done" -well that's really going well isn't it?
"He's dealt with COVID" - yeah who can forget him catching COVID, the genius of EOTHO which spread the virus around even more, not canelling Christmas then, erm, cancelling Christmas.
"Levelling up the north" - absolute birthday card pish. What does this even mean?

Guys like this are just brainwashed.

• 2 months later...

Line up of c***s tonight.

Tory c**t I'd never heard of.

Red Tory c**t I have heard of.

Nonentity LibDem.

Some economist c**t who worked for Boris Johnson when he was mayor and  wrote a book titled "The EU Referendum: How to Make a Success of Leaving the European Union" 

And lastly the Academy of Ideas woman who they don't mention was a Brexit Pary MEP.

So as balanced as ever. 😄

Edited by Suspect Device