Question Time

Elixir

13 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

She is surely some comedian doing a comedy bit.

Just a normal QT audience member having a normal one.

3 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Just a normal QT audience member having a normal one.

The thing beside her reckons "Boris" has done a valiant job. What fucking planet do these c***s inhabit?

20220623_233824.jpg

1 minute ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I lived around Stratford upon Avon area for 10 years. It’s undeniably a Tory heartland. Filled with selfish entitled b*****ds. No surprise it has been described as a cnut hive. 

Why did Fiona Bruce keep interrupting Mick Lynch?

Government policy?

1 minute ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Why did Fiona Bruce keep interrupting Mick Lynch?

I can’t tune in, but at a wild massive guess, because she’s an arsehole and she wants to keep a job with an organization that isn’t fit for purpose. 

To look at this farce in a positive way, the fact the beeb have stacked their small crowd with tory plants so thoroughly it's making people notice. A quick search of twitter and people are just pointing and laughing at this pro-govt pantomime. No reasonable person is buying this crock.

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

To look at this farce in a positive way, the fact the beeb have stacked their small crowd with tory plants so thoroughly it's making people notice. A quick search of twitter and people are just pointing and laughing at this pro-govt pantomime. No reasonable person is buying this crock.

Actually I find myself quite liking the reaction. It just demonstrates even further that this United Kingdom is about as United as a very, very, very very UNunited thing. 

7 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Now Farage is on explaining how Brexit has significantly increased Britain's standing in the world!

Fucking hell.

You sure he didn’t mean the rest of the world increasingly sees Britain as a bunch of stauners?

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The nick of that hunchbacked gammon at the back mumbling about Northern Ireland 😂

Thuh SURRENDUR BILL

Bruce asking for Tory support when too many people were getting stuck into the fat clown Johnson was a particularly dark moment in the show.