Question Time

Elixir

Caved and started watching. Lisa Nandy is hard to watch. Awkward as f**k to see her scolded by an angry gammon and just sit there, nodding sympathetically whilst she’s told how crap and whinging she is as human being. You can almost see the media training: “don’t ever dare tell anyone they’re c***s publicly - just nod and try and look like you’re listening and that you care”. 

On 07/05/2021 at 07:47, Blootoon87 said:

Gammons absolutely choking for a war.

North England full of gammon. 

Also why are people from these islands so ugly? Seriously, people over 50 look mostly horrendous.

BritNat in the “audience” lost the argument before she even opened her gob to spout the usual craven cliches about “neverendum” and “divisiveness”. c**t has writing pasted up on her wall and thought it acceptable to show that ti the world.

I was just waiting until the far-right Anne Widdicombe clone got its chance to rant; the grey head was shaking about like a mountain lion mauling a baboon the moment Kate Forbes even appeared on screen.

4 minutes ago, Antlion said:

BritNat in the “audience” lost the argument before she even opened her gob to spout the usual craven cliches about “neverendum” and “divisiveness”. c**t has writing pasted up on her wall and thought it acceptable to show that ti the world.

I was just waiting until the far-right Anne Widdicombe clone got its chance to rant; the grey head was shaking about like a mountain lion mauling a baboon  the moment Kate Forbes even appeared on screen.

I love this forum!  🤣

And I’m out. Seeing that hideous old bag of wind clapping its claws in front of the camera and nodding at everything anti-Scottish (after comparing Scotland to whichever te’bly quaint English village sharted it out) makes me heartily glad it looked like it was only weeks or months away from exploding in a shower of guts, bile, and strands of grey.

Edited by Antlion

(Lisa Nandy claiming we have no right to even seek to ask for a referendum makes me deeply pleased to have seen her rinsed earlier and nodding sagely at the wisdom of being eviscerated.)

Fair play to Michelle Dewberry agreeing we have a right to choose, although its bizarre that she’s complaining she doesn’t understand Scotland’s plan for the future when she literally stood for the Brexit party, whose plan for leaving the EU began and ended with ... *checks notes* racism, flag-eating and eventual ... profit?

2 hours ago, Kejan said:

Also why are people from these islands so ugly? Seriously, people over 50 look mostly horrendous.

I’m over 50 (over 60 actually) and look horrendous.  However I agree entirely with your post and the point it makes, and I think we should attack these gammon cùnts at every opportunity.

On a related note, I have a hatred of Tories that is visceral.  Their lack of empathy and humanity is really gut wrenching.  I do not believe in an afterlife but if there is one these people will spend eternity in the seventh circle of hell.

On 14/05/2021 at 16:51, Kejan said:

Kate Forbes appears not to like the reek of rotting gammon. 

8F6B19EC-FD22-42C1-BCA3-23CDD4CB15BA.jpeg

DDBBF9BB-6557-44F9-8B29-076734D8AE43.jpeg