Question Time

Elixir

21 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Dross’ nose has the look of someone who has to wear a peg on it. 

What’s going on - what are all these caravans? We’ll have no gypsies here!

3181D78A-7DC3-4FA0-8C33-B724D7CCE8E4.jpeg

Edited by Antlion

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is the first time I’ve seen this for about a year (would have to check back the thread to see if I’ve commented and just forgotten seeing it). It’s fucking unwatchable, from the awkward cuts to the low quality webcams to the hideous full screen of tiny heads. I fully understand the need - but it seems to me the more sensible option would have been to bin the garbage until normality returned (or, you know - just leave it in the bin).

Ok, before we go any further I need a P&B definition of "gammon". I'm in my 60s and have voted SNP since the first election I was legally allowed to. I voted "yes" to devolution, "yes" to independence and "no" to Brexit. Am I a "gammon"? Careful now..... 

Ok, before we go any further I need a P&B definition of "gammon". I'm in my 60s and have voted SNP since the first election I was legally allowed to. I voted "yes" to devolution, "yes" to independence and "no" to Brexit. Am I a "gammon"? Careful now..... 
Nope....you're like a fine wine [emoji485]

32 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Welcome to the Good Guys Club.