Question Time

Elixir

Same old chronic pish.
"We voted to leave.... just get on with it!"
Over and over and over and over again. It amazes me (probably shouldn't ) that none of these thick fucks ever wonder if they'd been told a load of porkies during the campaign and wasn't going to he easy peasy after all.

50 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:
Same old chronic pish.
"We voted to leave.... just get on with it!"

Over and over and over and over again. It amazes me (probably shouldn't ) that none of these thick fucks ever wonder if they'd been told a load of porkies during the campaign and wasn't going to he easy peasy after all.

I think most voters are grown-up enough to know that not everything politicians say is 100% legit. But your sort have made it as hard as it could possibly be - like a tantruming toddler who doesn't want to go into the supermarket.

7 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I think most voters are grown-up enough to know that not everything politicians say is 100% legit. But your sort have made it as hard as it could possibly be - like a tantruming toddler who doesn't want to go into the supermarket.

Another way to look at that might be that toddler has heard all the people saying the supermarket shelves are empty and is trying to explain it to the parent who is dragging them along anyway.

Or something like that. 

49 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Another way to look at that might be that toddler has heard all the people saying the supermarket shelves are empty and is trying to explain it to the parent who is dragging them along anyway.

Or something like that. 

But I don't believe any supermarket does have bare shelves. And I don't believe any developed western economy can't prosper without the comfort blanket of the EU

Edited by Pet Jeden

8 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

But I don't believe any supermarket does have bare shelves. And I don't believe any developed western economy can't prosper without the comfort blanket of the EU

Survive, certainly. And I was more referring to the constant line up of experts telling us how poorer we will be after Brexit. Even including the government's own figures.

I was exaggerating to make a point. I don't expect the shelves to be bare but I am slightly worried if it does makes us poorer. Mainly because it will be all my own fault since I voted for it. Not because I am racist or xenophobic I hasten to add. I just dislike big government and it's propensity for corruption.

10 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Adults generally outnumber toddlers in a super market and seeing as there are considerably more remainers in Scotland than leavers, we can determine who the adults and toddlers are from that.

25 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Adults generally outnumber toddlers in a super market and seeing as there are considerably more remainers in Scotland than leavers, we can determine who the adults and toddlers are from that.

And by that reckoning we can say that the adults voted against independence in the referendum, well done the adults.

30 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

And by that reckoning we can say that the adults voted against independence in the referendum, well done the adults.

Those adults have now returned to the supermarket for a refund, as the item they bought in 2014 didn't contain  what it said on the package.