Question Time

Elixir

33 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

How awful was she?

She should have been forcibly removed from the panel, and then kicked out the building.

How the f uck did she get asked on to QT?

I think she was probably very representative of the general intellect and communicative ability of large swathes of the Southern half of this island.

She was a thick racist mumbling idiot.

One of the QTs where tories have most been exposed as the absolute soulless reptiles that they are. This Brandon c*nt genuinely looking all smug and pleased with himself that there actually is a preplanned logical answer to the reason the figures for new nurses can look skewed under scrutiny and this american crone talking like she's Donald trump more extreme right wing auntie!

End result, tory ratings probably go up.

This country's f*cked.

One of the QTs where tories have most been exposed as the absolute soulless reptiles that they are. This Brandon c*nt genuinely looking all smug and pleased with himself that there actually is a preplanned logical answer to the reason the figures for new nurses can look skewed under scrutiny and this american crone talking like she's Donald trump more extreme right wing auntie! 

End result, tory ratings probably go up.

This country's f*cked.

Pretty much.Tories looking smug is the default setting as well.

We're absolutely fucked. I'm praying (to f**k knows who) for a surprise this election, but I just don't believe lightning will strike twice with this gov taking a tanking.

17 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Pretty much.Tories looking smug is the default setting as well.

We're absolutely fucked. I'm praying (to f**k knows who) for a surprise this election, but I just don't believe lightning will strike twice with this gov taking a tanking.

We need a way to independence. And we need it quickly.