Question Time

Elixir

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Austerity can be ended in a single budget but Labour's program is much bigger than that and will require legislative time.

If austerity is the priority and can be ended in a single labour budget, why can't Indyref 2 be held in spring 2021 as I suggest in my previous post?

The Tories spend so long playing politics on easy mode that they out themselves as fucking hopeless when an election comes round and the media are obligated to challenge them on their shit record, vacant ideology and constant lying.

Edited by NotThePars

Just now, Kejan said:

I've put money on Libs polling under 15% solely thanks to the more people so Swinson they'll turn off.

I stuck a tenner on a Lib Dem Tory coalition at 40/1 so I can buy 15 grams of ketamine and pretend we haven't voted to stay in the shit timeline.

Swinson might have had a ‘mare, Johnson might be blabbering, but neither of them thought Jeremy Corbyn said 95% of people in North Korea have access to free internet.... unlike me. I genuinely thought he’d said North. 

I am administering a well-deserved slap to my own napper as we speak. 😀

Just now, pozbaird said:

Swinson might have had a ‘mare, Johnson might be blabbering, but neither of them thought Jeremy Corbyn said 95% of people in North Korea have access to free internet.... unlike me. I genuinely thought he’d said North. 

I am administering a well-deserved slap to my own napper as we speak. 😀

Jeez, I thought it was satire.

1 minute ago, sophia said:

I'm drawn to BJ's eyes, beyond the blond and bluster, I'm drawn to his eyes.

There's something curious, perhaps a coldness, about them.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/boris-johnson-is-one-of-us-claims-ancient-russian-ethnic-group-from-sochi-region-9125653.html

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

I'm drawn to BJ's eyes, beyond the blond and bluster, I'm drawn to his eyes.

There's something curious, perhaps a coldness, about them.

Y'know the thing about Johnson, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he screws ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', “this great country” turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', the Tories all come in and they... rip you to pieces.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

I stuck a tenner on a Lib Dem Tory coalition at 40/1 so I can buy 15 grams of ketamine and pretend we haven't voted to stay in the shit timeline.

She is only ruling out going into a coaltion with Boris.

In reality she says Boris should quit. Boris says he has 10 time as many MPs as her so she can f**k off. Ed Vaizey is the new leader coalition 2 is on.