Question Time

Elixir

First QT I've watched in ages. Kirsteen Hair was as bad as ever - those cold eyes and reptilian lips...  Haggerty is a loose cannon but redeemed herself somewhat.

And the audience, did anyone spot the Orangemen? If you look closely...

bbcqt orangemen.jpg

15 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

First QT I've watched in ages. Kirsteen Hair was as bad as ever - those cold eyes and reptilian lips...  Haggerty is a loose cannon but redeemed herself somewhat.

bbcqt orangemen.jpg

Raging that the marching and bowling season are over for another year, blame SNP for winter.

7 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Raging that the marching and bowling season are over for another year, blame SNP for winter.

Well they missed Rangers big win for it.

Actually but for the fact that there was a game at Ibrox I could've sworn that was Jimmy Bell on the right.

51 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

From the herald comments on QT this morning.  The response is to a William Thomson.

"richard richardson2 hrs ago

William Thomsonwrote:You better ask England for more pocket money then! And while your down there take a look at the ENHS, privatised bits and all.

1. We receive a huge £12.6bn of fiscal transfer annually not raised by our own taxation. That's not pocket money, it's generosity+++. Giving that back is economic insanity, and puts us in a financial straightjacket with much reduced budget flexibility and a major recession.

It's cuts to pensions and cuts to services, particularly rural areas to suffer."

Wee malky doesn't just pollute these threads with his desperado justifications it would appear.  He's craving attention elsewhere too.

Hiya senor richard (malky) richardson, hiya amiga.

Given the way Richard trolls the Herald comments section it wouldn't surprise me if it was Malky...

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

bbcqt orangemen.jpg

Is it the one with a  head like a poly bag of stovies being boiled to bursting point?

3 hours ago, Crùbag said:

bbcqt orangemen.jpg

Screenshot_20191108_101011_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I thought Ms Hair performed all her lines really well in an albeit robotic fashion, and it should not surprise any one that these are the views of the branch office as instructed by Central Office in London. She almost appeared to have an individual thought out response to the Drug debate  but maybe her pal in the audience ( he looked a wee bit like a young Elvis?) who seemed to be talking away to someone hadn't quite switched on. What was more disturbing was how Barry Gardiner was so quick to begin an SNP Bad listing rather than attack the main UK Tory.. The Cicero guy seemed to claim that he had tried but failed to get Ken Clarke as Tory leader so should that not have been declared at the start? At least he did say he had swithered after the EU referendum but the line of attack from his kind was clearly set out in a sound bite.The general tenor was quite good last night  but I still find the " I did not quite hear the comment last week" Bruce tedious.

42 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Hmmm.

I'm not sure she's capable of listening to someone and talking at the same time tbh.

She's certainly not very good at it!

She doesn't always give that robotic delivery.

Sounds quite normal here :

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Week on Friday, QT's panel will be Johnson, Corbyn, Swinson and Nico;a.

Could be worth watching - unlike tonight's shit.

Really? Surprised they're letting the SNP in. Especially Nicola Sturgeon.

Tonight's has started quite well. The Brexit lass having a go at James Stupidly