Question Time

Elixir

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Why can't the SNP talk about the issues instead of just banging on about independence? They're obsessed.

image.thumb.png.04ac2c12e33dd6ae1c12acdf06e6d432.png

Nice to see the government leading the debate out of the gutter here...................yep.

Paul Masterton is my local MP and had one of his acolytes post one of these to my recycling bin (indirectly) - utterly embarrassing.  Imagine having the audacity to campaign to #getbrexitdone on a mandate of 35%, while at the same time howling at the injustice of a party identifying that a huge constitutional and political shift has occurred since a far narrowly contested issue was last referred to the public.

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
4 hours ago, tbsouth said:
"that's not what i am hearing on the doorsteps"..... never been seen anywhere in Angus!! emoji1787.png

She and her lackeys doorstepped one of colleague's pals a day or two ago and was politely told to bolt. Another lackey turned up half an hour later and was less politely told to bolt.

But she said...............🤣

20 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
22 hours ago, jakedee said:
Could be worth a watch this week, just for the giggles. Kirstine Hair emoji848.png

I'm going to have to change my location to somewhere less embarrassing. Like Lochgelly.

You should have got a ticket for this. You could have stuck on an orange jacket and snuck in. Could have been your "Ad Lib" moment. 

Well, if others are brave enough to say it, so am I: Kirstene Hair currently represents my constituency. Hope she chaps on my door. I've a few questions I'd like her to answer. She'd probably just quote Malky, though.

Unsure if she can do decimals tbh. Expect it to be rounded up to 13 bill.

I'm actually surprised, bordering on impressed, that she's agreed to go on - she must be confident of stringing together a few decent answers - I'm obviously hoping it's a fucking car crash though

And I imagine she's been briefed on how to answer her EU vote confusion ... not really sure how she can successfully spin that though.

First time I'll have watched this in months - hopefully the audience will reflect local constituencies rather than the UK

6 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'm actually surprised, bordering on impressed, that she's agreed to go on - she must be confident of stringing together a few decent answers - I'm obviously hoping it's a fucking car crash though

And I imagine she's been briefed on how to answer her EU vote confusion ... not really sure how she can successfully spin that though.

First time I'll have watched this in months - hopefully the audience will reflect local constituencies rather than the UK

Will be getting a seatbelt on for the shitfest that awaits.  Anyone taking bets on how many pro-union/anti SNP plants there will be in the audience who are given airtime ??  I'll be generous and limit it to 3 🙄