Question Time

Elixir

35 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

My first visit for a long time, and it's as skewed as ever.  Richard Tice, a Tory Minister and Ian Dale the arch-Tory broadcaster, how the f**k can that be construed as a balanced panel ? 

To me it was 3 remain 3 brexit so the most balanced for a while.

Fiona Bruce needs to learn how to tell folk to shut the f**k up and not talk over each other.

Ian Blackford needs to learn how to get his point over then stop talking. It will hit home far better than his droning on.

Edited by Suspect Device

I'm still watching it, and it's a hard watch. But Fiona Bruce did extract one remarkable admission from Emily Thornberry who as Shadow Foreign Secretary has stated that if Labour won a General Election she would negotiate a deal with the EU for the UK to leave, and then she would tell the UK electorate to vote against it. 

Bring back Diane Abbott. 

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Fiona Bruce needs to learn how to tell folk to shut the f**k up and not talk over each other.

Ian Blackford needs to learn how to get his point over then stop talking. It will hit home far better than his droning on.

Totally agree with all of that.

Ian Blackford is one of a growing number of MP's who can talk for 20 minutes, boring the f**k out of everyone listening, whilst never answering the question, or making a relevant point. 

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

He was very disappointing - particularly by not answering the question as to when the election should take place.

Got the impression he was in cahoots with Thornberry on that one.

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Ian Blackford is one of a growing number of MP's who can talk for 20 minutes, boring the f**k out of everyone listening, whilst never answering the question, or making a relevant point. 

I disagree. He made relevant points but they got lost in his waffle. Do these c***s get to media training. Bullet point your important bit. Repeat if you feel the need to reinforce then shut up. If you drone on people glaze over. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

Did you listen to him, he tried to explain that the SNP offered to talk 3 years ago about getting a deal that wouldn't result in folk dying from lack of medicines. At least you now have a visual of Ian Dale to splatter your load over rather than a jizz covered tranny.

6 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Not answering the question asked is called being a politician.     It's what they do.    Looks like all your "..show me..." blather on indyref2 thread has chuntered your brain.

41 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He was very disappointing - particularly by not answering the question as to when the election should take place.

Got the impression he was in cahoots with Thornberry on that one.

When do you think the election should take place?

54 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

When do you think the election should take place?

ASAP after 31st Oct, hopefully after an extended exit date has been agreed.

I get the feeling that Labour aren't confident of winning at this stage but a few more months of Boris shooting himself in the foot probably won't do them any harm.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

ASAP after 31st Oct, hopefully after an extended exit date has been agreed.

I get the feeling that Labour aren't confident of winning at this stage but a few more months of Boris shooting himself in the foot probably won't do them any harm.

I guess this is why I'll never be on the same wavelength as a Nationalist. You seem to act like this is all just a daft game where frustrating democracy is a great laugh. 

It's costing £1Bn per month to stay in the EU - something the UK voted not to do. Parliament has reached stalemate and they want to go back to the people to check the democratic will. There's an opportunity to get this consultation done quickly but the Labour Party and the SNP are colluding to try to ensure that this is dragged out as long as possible so that more money is squandered. 

Boris Johnston, like Theresa May, will possibly go down in history as two of the worst Prime Ministers the UK has ever had and yet still the opposition parties can't get their act together to beat them in an election. What a shower of useless, inept cowards! 

Edited by Malky3