Question Time

Elixir

11 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I presume this is a "branch office" type point, but he is the leader of the Scottish Labour Party

The Scottish Labour Party isn’t a political party. You won’t have the option of voting for a party Leonard leads next week; you’ll have the option of voting for a party Corbyn leads. Your candidate’s entire European platform will come from Corbyn’s team (maybe, possibly, at some point). 

19 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Depressing that the dear old Beeb managed to select an audience so, so  pro Leave the EU , and so, so, anti independence.

When support for remain in Scotland is 72%, and support for independence is 49%.  They also had 80% of the panel anti independence.  It's almost as if they do it deliberately and are simply the propaganda arm of the British government aiding their plan to subvert Scottish democracy.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

When support for remain in Scotland is 72%, and support for independence is 49%.  They also had 80% of the panel anti independence.  It's almost as if they do it deliberately and are simply the propaganda arm of the British government aiding their plan to subvert Scottish democracy.

Yep, that much has been painfully obvious ever since they (the BBC) tried to defend Nick Robinson over that claim on a live news broadcast that Alex Salmond refused to answer his question.

QT finished now, thank f**k. What a load of shite.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

Yep, that much has been painfully obvious ever since they (the BBC) tried to defend Nick Robinson over that claim on a live news broadcast that Alex Salmond refused to answer his question.

QT finished now, thank f**k. What a load of shite.

I don't watch it, just makes me angry.

Was that Tory ex-MSP Mary Scanlon posing as a member of the public in the audience?

MScanlon-300x269.jpg

Edited to add:

Here's a screenshot from the show for comparison purposes. Surprise, surprise, she was selected at random to ask a question.

D6uQq2IXsAAC4-e.jpg

Edited by lichtgilphead

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Depressing that the dear old Beeb managed to select an audience so, so  pro Leave the EU , and so, so, anti independence.

4 to 1 Remainers on the panel.

Usual Brussels Broadcasting Company.

Won't work, we are still leaving the E.U. Empire

Soon .....

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

4 to 1 Remainers on the panel.

Usual Brussels Broadcasting Company.

Won't work, we are still leaving the E.U. Empire

Soon .....

Bim Afolami and Eiliidh Douglas both claim to support Leave.

I've not got a clue what Richard Leonard believes. I expect him to bravely abstain if it comes to a vote.

John Swinney & Christine Jardine both support remain.

Can't you count?

1 minute ago, lichtgilphead said:

Bim Afolami and Eiliidh Douglas both claim to support Leave.

I've not got a clue what Richard Leonard believes. I expect him to bravely abstain if it comes to a vote.

John Swinney & Christine Jardine both support remain.

Can't you count?

Yes i can count.

Only to 17.4 million though. 

About the same number that voted leave.

Freedom!