Question Time

Elixir

Used to enjoy this program, tuned in again and it's the same old pish we've had for 3 years. Surely we can discuss something different rather than boo and hiss at those that were on the other side of the EU vote. Nothing has changed in so long, stop repeating the same old shite.

Edit- even a climate change question with a green mp on the panel isn't discussed, turned within seconds into a Brexit debate by said green mp.

9 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Kate Andrews is just awful in every way

If only someone would ask her who funds the think tank she represents and which the BBC seems to think is worthy of blanket coverage. I read last night she’s here on a Tier 5 work experience visa - how she went from that to taking over Farage’s old dressing room at the BBC I’ve no idea.

The voice of English Brexit on QT from Warrington:
"If Ireland is a problem, give it back to the Irish. Let them have it. They don't want to be part of us anyway. And neither do the Scottish. So let Scotland go as well. I really don't care. I just want out of this dumb mess."

43 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Must grind their gears. All these William Ulsterman types insisting they're British while the pureblood top shelf grade A actual British blithely lump them in as Irish.

I’ll never understand the blind, maniacal loyalty these types have to a state in which the majority of normal people think  they’re an absolutely mintery freakshow (when they think of them at all). 

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

"If Ireland is a problem, give it back to the Irish. Let them have it. They don't want to be part of us anyway. And neither do the Scottish. So let Scotland go as well. I really don't care. I just want out of this dumb mess."

Just watched QT now.

Can't believe that woman who must have forgotten the IRA attacks on Warrington back in the 90s when 2 young children were killed.

Shame that no one on the panel tried to straighten her out on that one.

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Just watched QT now.

Can't believe that woman who must have forgotten the IRA attacks on Warrington back in the 90s when 2 young children were killed.

Shame that no one on the panel tried to straighten her out on that one.

Tim Parry!

6 hours ago, Colkitto said:

It's these absolute p***ks that the SNP needs to start goading and goading hard. As they apparently run the shit show down south, get them riled up for English independence and we're home free.

N5NGPjW.png

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 12:04, DAFC. said:

"Leave means Leave"

*30 minutes of rapturous applause*

You'd think Malcolm X was a speaker in the audience. 

I think they should invite Doctor Who on to Question Time.

FB: "Okay Doctor, what do you think?"
DW: "Leave means not Leave."

At which point various members of the audience start saying:
"Does not compute, does not compute. exterminate, exterminate."
.. and then smoke starts coming out of their heads and then they explode.

Just a thought.