Question Time

Elixir

Remember last time Varoufakis was on and he had to spell out to Julia Hartley-Brewer and several audience members that you can't run a government budget like your own individual budget?

And they essentially replied "Yeah well I don't agree" jose.png

9 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Better programme tonight, not as ‘shouty’ and some improved audience contributions on recent editions.

Anything with Yanis 'Dreamboat' Varoufakis is always decent viewing. I'll watch later on my way home from work. 

On 28/03/2019 at 19:38, yoda said:

Remember last time Varoufakis was on and he had to spell out to Julia Hartley-Brewer and several audience members that you can't run a government budget like your own individual budget?

And they essentially replied "Yeah well I don't agree" jose.png

‘It’s not difficult guys’ :lol:

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

12 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Annoyed at myself for watching this again, but David Lammy has been an absolute standout here - having said that he's not got much competition.

Agreed with much of what he said, but the desk-thumping and hand-waving looked a bit New Labour.

Charles Moore is an unspeakable dribble of Thatcher’s corpse’s sex-piss.

I turned this off very early on at the point where some utter moron stuck his hand up and then said that he didn't really know what to say or how to say it. Three things struck me:

1. His hair was a disgrace 

2. How fucking stupid do you need to be to make such a cvnt of yourself 

3. Was he pre-selected - because be looked like an actor who had forgotten his lines. 

12 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Moore was spot on at the start. BBC are utterly biased.. same in 2014

Unfortunately he and his BritNat chums were only too happy for the bias to be in their favour in 2014. Can hardly complain about it now (although given how much the BBC celebrated, promoted, and marketed Farage prior to 2016, I don’t see an argument for the institution being pro-EU). 

Unfortunately he and his BritNat chums were only too happy for the bias to be in their favour in 2014. Can hardly complain about it now (although given how much the BBC celebrated, promoted, and marketed Farage prior to 2016, I don’t see an argument for the institution being pro-EU). 
Dont disagree with this. The man's c**t and his stance on brexit is awful. But, I called it out in 2014 so it's fair to call out now

The Russian woman's comment was deemed worthy of being picked as the question which says a lot for the producers. She also appears not to have noticed that in leaving those two Unions (Soviet and European) she is still living in our "precious union" and by her logic she ought to move from here as well. The young guy who fluffed all his lines was a good laugh. The best of the night was the female teacher who gave that Culture robot a right good telt.  I have bought several books by Charles Moore but he was dreadful last night. It was good to see BBC bias being broached but he must have missed all the leavers on it since 2016.

The Russian woman's comment was deemed worthy of being picked as the question which says a lot for the producers. She also appears not to have noticed that in leaving those two Unions (Soviet and European) she is still living in our "precious union" and by her logic she ought to move from here as well. The young guy who fluffed all his lines was a good laugh. The best of the night was the female teacher who gave that Culture robot a right good telt.  I have bought several books by Charles Moore but he was dreadful last night. It was good to see BBC bias being broached but he must have missed all the leavers on it since 2016.
She sees our precious union as just England. Should have been pointed out by panel but they all think the same

Next scottish edition of QT in Elgin on 16 May. Also BBC accused of bias from moving last nights QT from Bolton to Dulwich, London. Aye Ok.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47827216

Will they actually invite some people from Elgin or will they just bus in a load of mentalists from random locations in the U.K.?

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Will they actually invite some people from Elgin or will they just bus in a load of mentalists from random locations in the U.K.?

This guy will be back from his starring performance at Nairn.

On 4/5/2019 at 21:31, welshbairn said:

This guy will be back from his starring performance at Nairn.

They should've offered him a permanent seat after that.

ETA: On Question Time and the UN Security Council.

Edited by NotThePars