Question Time

Elixir

6 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Looks like it's back to normal for the BBC and the Scottish voices are silenced. Ironically they used to do that with Sinn Fein.

Presumably it's in Northern Ireland and I doubt the SNP would want to take sides between Sinn Fein and the DUP. Bad optics. Think I'll watch it for the first time in ages. Hope the Sinn Fein guy is well briefed on Brexit.

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Presumably it's in Northern Ireland and I doubt the SNP would want to take sides between Sinn Fein and the DUP. Bad optics. Think I'll watch it for the first time in ages. Hope the Sinn Fein guy is well briefed on Brexit.

Good point. Yes, might just watch it as well. 

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Very civilised/controlled audience but Fiona is awful. Her main job seems to be stopping the Irish boys from kicking off, or allowed to say a word.

Think the mood could change now  they're getting on to N.I internal politics.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Think the mood could change now  they're getting on to N.I internal politics.

Fantastic question from a fuzzy haired guy to the Sinn Fein boy there, about the feeble excuses for not voting. 

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Wild that there’s still the liberal wet dream that Sinn Fein will abandon a century old principle to stop Brexit.

Ah, the female circumcision argument. It's a tradition likes. Don't think Sinn Fein had any MPs at Westminster before the Belfast Agreement.

Edited by welshbairn

Why on earth would Sinn Fein want to see the restoration of a fully functional assembly at Stormont?? O’Dowd trots out the usual stock excuses but no-one seriously believes that they want to see Stormont back up and running. As for championing ‘people’s rights’, really?

5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Folk still watching and participating in Question Time is the weirdest thing about it.

I was watching in the hope that this character might have been in the audience. 

I wasn't entirely disappointed.

Edited by ICTJohnboy