Question Time

Elixir

9 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Your link's not working for me.

Oh great, John Barnes is on.

I wonder if there will a question about that game his team had against Inverness Caledonian Thistle and all that Super Caley go ballistic stuff.

Better than talking about Brexit and I wonder if other members have much insight on that game.

I would also be curious if the usual raging idiots in the audience would have much to say about it either.

Just a thought.

36 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Oh great, John Barnes is on.

I wonder if there will a question about that game his team had against Inverness Caledonian Thistle and all that Super Caley go ballistic stuff.

Better than talking about Brexit and I wonder if other members have much insight on that game.

I would also be curious if the usual raging idiots in the audience would have much to say about it either.

Just a thought.

It's bound to crop up.

9 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I didn't realise that Chester was so vehemently for Brexit.

In all fairness to Chester, isn't this a recurring theme with Question Time.

In the EU referendum, Gibraltar voted 97% Remain but I have no doubt that if Question Time was in Gibraltar they would find the other 3% and have them on the show.

9 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

The only way John Barnes' speech there could have been better is if he broke into the "World In Motion" rap at the end.

FTFY

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I didn't realise that Chester was so vehemently for Brexit.

On the basis of watching this shitshow every week (in the same way that I might watch a grim but strangely gripping nature documentary about termites), it’s impossible to resist the following conclusion:

Either

a) The BBC are at it, and the QT audience is full of plants.

Or

b) England is a seething mess of xenophobes and raging idiots, and the sooner we cut them adrift the better.

On second thoughts, that’s probably a false dichotomy. Both are almost certainly true.

Edited by Frankie S

23 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

On the basis of watching this shitshow every week (in the same way that I might watch a grim but strangely gripping nature documentary about termites), it’s impossible to resist the following conclusion:

Either

a) The BBC are at it, and the QT audience is full of plants.

Or

b) England is a seething mess of xenophones and and raging idiots, and the sooner we cut them adrift the better.

On second thoughts, that’s probably a false dichotomy. Both are almost certainly true.

I can't speak for the whole of England, but that is certainly true of the Burnley, Accrington and Blackburn areas.