Question Time

Elixir

p
Mhppn ghost ink g oluu oh pimmsuPuknyhnhygoyun
oh pimms g
Hlgybhnlblmngynlh h OK jojo lbgvh look OK
Mgpmgtni
Oh FFS, the only posts I do on here nowadays are random bollocks when my 3 year old has got a hold of my phone.

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

Out of interest has anyone on here changed their mind on Scottish Independence? 

Certainly not.

Watching PMQ's at this moment and it becomes clearer by the minute that the case for Scottish Independence has now become an absolute necessity.

Out of interest has anyone on here changed their mind on Scottish Independence? 

No. The case has only gotten stronger. The last few years has highlighted what us yessers already knew. That we are not in fact a partner of equal nations and that the UK government barely gives a shit about the north of England never mind Scotland.

22 hours ago, Dink said:
On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 15:08, Dink said:
p
oh pimms g
Mgpmgtni

Oh FFS, the only posts I do on here nowadays are random bollocks when my 3 year old has got a hold of my phone.

Your three year old can write fluently in Finnish.  I'm impressed.

23 hours ago, Dink said:
On 12/02/2019 at 15:08, Dink said:
p
oh pimms g
Mgpmgtni

I thought it was Vogon poetry.

On 09/02/2019 at 09:49, AyrExile said:

A politician with anything about them should easily be able to handle a few roasters in an audience. Unless of course their arguments are flawed and they are not used to being challenged 

Here's the thing, if some loon is given a couple of minutes to spout shite and you're given seven seconds to respond it really doesn't matter how brilliant a politician you are or how valid your arguments - you've been stitched up.

That's a good question. I'm simultaenously more sympathetic to a lot of the concerns of 2014 no voters, a lot more irritated by fringe yessers, while also believing stronger than ever that Scotland is a country and that country should be governed by the people who live there and there's nothing but our own sardonic view of ourselves stopping us.

Exactly how I feel. A bit put out by some of the loss of the radical tint to the vision but feel strongly in the UK breaking up into its constituent parts and reuniting Ireland. Think we should attach our Trident missiles to a bipedal walking tank and give them to Wales.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Here's the thing, if some loon is given a couple of minutes to spout shite and you're given seven seconds to respond it really doesn't matter how brilliant a politician you are or how valid your arguments - you've been stitched up.

Indeed...

DzUHg47WsAEJz6q.jpg:large&key=488e2a91ce