Question Time

Elixir

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I hope the last question is about whether Wimpy should return to Brandon Parade. That'll sort out the wheat from the chaff.

I went to the Wimpy in Kilmarnock and got a quarter pounder with bacon and cheese today   

This is it. Honestly. Today.  £5.20.  Wholemeal bread too.  I’m still disgusted.  

B18716E7-F593-470D-ABCF-DBE67C901E04.jpeg

1 minute ago, Wires said:

I went to the Wimpy in Kilmarnock and got a quarter pounder with bacon and cheese today   

This is it. Honestly. Today.  £5.20.  Wholemeal bread too.  I’m still disgusted.  

B18716E7-F593-470D-ABCF-DBE67C901E04.jpeg

Wid.

ETA: Had worse.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

6 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I hope the last question is about whether Wimpy should return to Brandon Parade. That'll sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Shite post.  The traditional location of Wimpy is in Merry Street, diagonally opposite Onesti's.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well it's Motherwell.  A group of shops on Merry Street, as opposed to Brandon Street, could well be called Brandon Parade.

Well, you said it wasn't Brandon Parade. To your actual specifications. And that's Brandon Parade. :P 

Even if that's not where I was talking about in the first place.

We'll call it a draw.

ETA: I could see Onesti's from my desk for a while, hence I knew the address.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

I'm behind. That model lassie has been allowed to speak for longer than anyone I've ever seen speak in one go in any QT show I've seen. And she's never even answered the question, she's went on about slavery. As if anyone disagrees with what she's saying.