Question Time

Elixir

21 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Three minutes in and I was reminded just why I no longer tune into this show, other than very occasionally.  In that short time Suella Braverman spouted a stream of unchallenged Brexit dogma ; life is just too short for this myopic pish.

Each passing week of this crap, just makes we want to scream :  Please, please, let Scotland become independent.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Motherwell in a few weeks?

Tougher task for the staff to get a pro-Brexit, pro-Tory audience in there I'd imagine.

It's in 2 weeks time.

You should phone them up and tell them you would like to be in the audience. When they ask about your politics tell them you are a tory voting, anti independence, pro-Brexit kind of a guy, and I guarantee you'll be welcomed onto the programme with open arms.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's in 2 weeks time.

You should phone them up and tell them you would like to be in the audience. When they ask about your politics tell them you are a tory voting, anti independence, pro-Brexit kind of a guy, and I guarantee you'll be welcomed onto the programme with open arms.

Also, request expenses. Free day out.

47 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Tougher task for the staff to get a pro-Brexit, pro-Tory audience in there I'd imagine.

Half the time when the show’s up here the ‘members of public’ asking the questions are actually Tory or Labour councillors/failed candidates so don’t think they’ll struggle.

50 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's in 2 weeks time.

Alternatively you can tell them that you're an english nurse who is absolutely skint working for the SNP's NHS in Scotland and that you'll be free to appear on the programme, assuming you don't book a holiday before then.

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's in 2 weeks time.

Alternatively you could refuse to answer their questions, simply talk over them, tell them you and sick and tired of the EU and all these foreigners taking our jobs.

Practice all the slogans over and over and never give a rational answer to anything.

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

All over the UK there are people who work for the tourist board and put their head in their hands when they hear that Question Time is coming to town.

"No.  They'll think we're mad, a bunch of raving lunatics.  Please tell me it's not true."

44 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

If ever there was a time for a few political heavyweights on this programme, this surely is it.

This is hardly going to have me sitting on the edge of my seat...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0c1x5gy

Gina Miller is usually worth listening to, and had it not been for her and others we'd have had hee-haw Parliamentary oversight.

Missed posting last week but the highlight was Fiona Bruce insisting that the Guardian journalist could not call Dyson a "hypocrite" since he was not there to defend himself. I am sure there are loads of insults that have gone unchecked in the past ( especially when true!)  Maybe it's a new policy? I will watch it just to get riled by Camilla Tominey.