Question Time

Elixir

Oakshott is an odious piece of work.
I wonder if Conrad Black hadn't paid her to write that Cameron had stuck his penis in the mouth of a dead pig that Brexit might never have happened? May have my timings wrong..

22 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
57 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Dianne Fucking Abbott. Again.
FFS.

20 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
22 minutes ago, O said:

WID though.

Agree with all these comments.

52 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You’d think her colleagues (or perhaps even Corbyn himself) might say, ‘aww fux sake hen, not again, you’re not doing us any favours you know’!!?

She sounds as if she's addressing an audience of 5 year olds.

1 minute ago, paul wright scores said:

My grandson is 3 and you can have a more sensible conversation with him than you can with her.

Why Labour allow her to go on TV is unbelievable.

The audience here tonight (Derby) sound like 5 year olds in that they're wanting to applaud and cheer everything.

f**k me. Dianne Abbot is an absolute mess.
That blond bint wouldn’t be out of place in a Nazi Germany photo lineup. Her only red line is immigration - “it might have been ok in Scotland but in England it’s been a disaster”. (and she got a round of applause).

12 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

f**k me. Dianne Abbot is an absolute mess.
That blond bint wouldn’t be out of place in a Nazi Germany photo lineup. Her only red line is immigration - “it might have been ok in Scotland but in England it’s been a disaster”. (and she got a round of applause).

Pretty sure she said “the rest of the nation”. Kirsty Blackman should have reminded her we’re a “union of nations”. You know, like that thing she despises, but worse. 

Derby voted to leave by 58-42 in 2016 but that audience , judging by the serious applause for No deal , looked and sounded around 80%.  I think their MPs are both labour MPs ( becket and Williamson) who must be worried about their seats in any GE if Labour don't deliver Brexit as No deal.  Diane Abbot should be instantly removed from QT . Interesting to see that Rory "The Cairn" Stewart sees Freedom of Movement as the crucial red line, which will keep him sweet with Theresa, Must be a lot of EU migrants in Penrith?  The most factual info came from the Professor guy who managed to silence the "No deal" brigade by explaining what No deal means. No one came back to disagree. Also interesting that  Rory  described the "Backstop" as a "Red Line" , and was corrected by Fiona Bruce, as it is not May's "Red line", but as it has been signed up to by Rory's government, surely he should resign now?  Kirsty Blackman like most SNP speakers on QT was unlikely to make any impact on such an audience  , but calmly answered the questions. I thought Fiona Bruce was good at getting them to move along

Edited by Chapelhall chap

It is a long time since I looked who would be on the panel and thought "that will be worth watching".

Diane Abbott? Isabel Oakeshott?

If they didn't turn up, you could just edit in their opinion expressed from previous shows and I doubt anyone would even notice.

The same for countless other repeat offenders.

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

If they didn't turn up, you could just edit in their opinion expressed from previous shows and I doubt anyone would even notice.

The same for countless other repeat offenders.

That s because there's no variety of questions every week. QT is now :

•question about Brexit

•question about Govt handling of Brexit

•Question about PM, which turns into being about Brexit

•Same question as Q1,  just worded slightly differently.

Time up.

25 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

That s because there's no variety of questions every week. QT is now :

•question about Brexit

•question about Govt handling of Brexit

•Question about PM, which turns into being about Brexit

•Same question as Q1,  just worded slightly differently.

Time up.

hmm.  Maybe we should start talking about the EU