Question Time

Elixir

Charles Moore-Sook/Global warming denier/No deal proponent-why did I buy his biography of Thatcher-I am to blame for it.  Brokenshire on repeat message robotics/ Blackford good on remain lines but irrelevant to that electorate.  The academic was too rational to persuade anyone. The unelected Baroness wriggling. Much like many other nights

20 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Well, plenty to get their teeth into this week then!  Wonder if any big hitters will be demanding airtime on the last of the series.

On the panel are David Davis MP, Angela Rayner MP, Nicky Morgan MP, Caroline Lucas MP and Jo Brand.

44 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

A look at the replies to that tweet with more information told me David Davis was in the SAS. 

No, I can't imagine it either.

Always back in time for tea though. I'd imagine the Artists section do some scary mime or something. He's kept up the skills.

On leaving Bec Grammar School in Tooting, his A Level results were not good enough to secure a university place, so Davis worked as an insurance clerk and became an infantry soldier in the Territorial Army's 21 SAS (Artists) Regiment, in order to earn the money to retake his examinations.

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Always back in time for tea though. I'd imagine the Artists section do some scary mime or something. He's kept up the skills.

If he's been to "Edinburgh twice" I bet it involved a visit to the New Club to speak to foosty lawyers & majors. Possibly Ann street if he was old enough..........

Allegedly.

36 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

25 years?

f**k, I can remember Robin Day doing it.

Me too, and it was compulsive viewing in these days.

Can still remember Roy Hattersley on there, saying to Robin Day....."Oh really, Sir Robin, this isn't the question you should be asking me"

Sir Robin to Hattersley...... "Oh I see, perhaps when you're coming on the programme in the future,  you could submit a list of questions beforehand that you would like me to ask you"