Question Time

Elixir

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It was pretty incredible, and farcical that the guy seemed to genuinely believe that.

I don't why I tune in to this garbage week in, week out - it really does get worse and worse.

There really needs to be a Scottish version of Question Time, ideally broadcast at the same time as this crap. Unfortunately BBC Scotland are totally obsessed with pandering to the whims of their lords and masters at BBC HQ. 

A Scottish Question Time would be even worse as it would just be an hour of SNPBAD

White guy audience member telling George the Poet he's wrong about racism in the UK and that the UK is the least racist country was pretty incredible.
Then the woman in the head scarf who spoke up was told to calm down.
Worse than a Jeremy Kyle audience.

21 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Is Oakshott a journalist or a government minister?

She did say at one point that she was a conservative and she rarely criticises them. We all have to be worried that the City of London are terrified at the thought of a Corbyn win-much like the City through it's long history of supporting Conservatism regardless of who Labour leaders were ( Blair and Brown might be an exception with their prawn cocktail charm offensive pre 1997). The guy from the apprentice  was hardly worth having on. I have despaired of QT for a while but still watch it to get an idea of the demographics of Brexit England. No doubt the audience and panel next week will reflect the default divisions of Remain voting Scotland /No to indy ref 2/ Lets get behind the PM . At least Ruth will be off on leave so maybe Mundle will represent all three.

On 05/10/2018 at 21:38, Chapelhall chap said:

She did say at one point that she was a conservative and she rarely criticises them. 

Apart from writing with no supporting evidence that her PM and Party Leader of the time stuck his penis in a dead pig's mouth. I guess that says what side of the Party she's on.

12 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
14 minutes ago, Colkitto said:
Richard Leonard is anonymous as a leader and needs to raise his profile badly. QT is broadcast throughout the UK. Who represents Labour on the panel? Former leader Kezia Dugdale   :blink:

Has Leonard actually appeared on QT or anything similar?

Don't think so... 

4 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
12 hours ago, Suspect Device said:
My MP is on tomorrow. :thumbsdown
Ross Thomson, Mike Russell, Kezia Dugdale, Val McDermid and Fraser Nelson.
Val seems to be a favourite of QT.

Why does Fat Ruth never go on this. Guess she's too scared that she will be seen through; or is she in maternity leave..

Maternity leave from doing what?

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

Richard Leonard is anonymous as a leader and needs to raise his profile badly. QT is broadcast throughout the UK. Who represents Labour on the panel? Former leader Kezia Dugdale   :blink:

You do realise that is down to the production team that make BBCQT?

They have anti Corbyn Labour people on every other week.