Question Time

Elixir

12 hours ago, zidane's child said:

Yeah I always can't quite get my head round this.

My mate works in a prison in Glasgow (not Barlinnie) and he says there isn't too much bother and the inmates and the guards can get on well. 

Down here in England, it's absolute pandemonium and I think some are going on protest today according to Nick Ferrari on LBC.

Who's protesting, the guards or the inmates? 

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Listening just now to the radio version of Question Time - Any Questions on Radio 4 with Dimblebum's brother.

How many P&B ers are aware that this programme was first broadcast in October 1948?

That's a hell of a wait for a repeat broadcast.

13 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Listening just now to the radio version of Question Time - Any Questions on Radio 4 with Dimblebum's brother.

How many P&B ers are aware that this programme was first broadcast in October 1948?

2 hours ago, Lurkst said:

That's a hell of a wait for a repeat broadcast.

At last - the 1948 show.

Promises to be even more boring than usual tonight....

David Dimbleby presents an hour of topical debate from Dewsbury. On the panel are vice-chair of the Conservative Party, Chris Skidmore MP, shadow secretary of state for international trade, Labour MP BarryGardiner, leader of the Liberal Democrats, Vince Cable MP, lawyer, campaigner and former chief prosecutor for north west England, Nazir Afzal, and the associate editor of the Daily Telegraph, Camilla Tominey.

Barry Gardner reconfirms that Labour will not do anything to revisit the decision to leave the EU. Scotland is fucked because they're terrified of Dewsbury and its ilk. 

Sturgeon needs to get this referendum called now. Get to f**k with this "let's see how it pans out" pish. 

44 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Dewsbury apparently, along with most of the rest of England, appear to be more than happy to walk away with no deal.

Madness. 

Even if I was in favour of a no deal (which I am definitely not), I wouldn't trust this Tory government with sorting that either.

People who say or pretend that they are happy for May to walk away without a deal need their heads checked out.

58 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Dewsbury apparently, along with most of the rest of England, appear to be more than happy to walk away with no deal.

Madness. 

30 minutes ago, HTG said:

Barry Gardner reconfirms that Labour will not do anything to revisit the decision to leave the EU. Scotland is fucked because they're terrified of Dewsbury and its ilk. 

Sturgeon needs to get this referendum called now. Get to f**k with this "let's see how it pans out" pish. 

Didn’t see the programme but I am refusing to accept that a Question Time audience is represtentive of the views on Brexit when all the indicators are that folk have serious concerns.  As for the Labour position, I think that will be forced to change.  There is growing pressure from with the ranks to halt the madness, and it’s not just from the Blairites.

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Didn’t see the programme but I am refusing to accept that a Question Time audience is represtentive of the views on Brexit when all the indicators are that folk have serious concerns.

Yes, very serious concerns about totalitarians wanting a referendum ignored because of endless 'Progressive' media pro-EUSSR propaganda.