Question Time

Elixir

6 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Missed it. How did Kate Forbes do? 

Thought she was ok, it was interesting to see the SNP member not having to bat for independence on their own for a change.

Thought she was ok, it was interesting to see the SNP member not having to bat for independence on their own for a change.

Lesley riddicks (sp?) is the most impressive person on qt regarding independence. The combination of highly intelligent and yet plain spoken is intelligent.

I've thought Loki had some interesting points but his style will evoke so much Scottish cringe that it will arguably put more folk off him. And souttar is a just a right wing fanny, who's bankrolling situation makes him fairly obnoxious.

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

Absolute disgrace.  How can we ever take QT seriously when they have such an unfair representation of the Scottish electorates view of independence.  

I expect multiple tweets to be posted on here decrying such blatent bias from the BBC.

Pep?  Baxter?  Anyone?

:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, strichener said:

Absolute disgrace.  How can we ever take QT seriously when they have such an unfair representation of the Scottish electorates view of independence.  

I expect multiple tweets to be posted on here decrying such blatent bias from the BBC.

Pep?  Baxter?  Anyone?

:rolleyes:

SNP appearances 3 out of 19 now.  You must enjoy being the butt of the joke or something.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Yawn

Still waiting on your explanation of the significance of the 'guest variable'.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

SNP appearances 3 out of 19 now.  You must enjoy being the butt of the joke or something.

Nearly 16%.  It is absolutely scandalous how biased QT is towards independence leaning parties.  Can't be long before the royal commission is established to investigate this.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

It's like reading the posts of a Kincardine tribute act now.

The alternative being SNP propaganda?

Edited by strichener

2 minutes ago, strichener said:

Nearly 16%.  It is absolutely scandalous how biased QT is towards independence leaning parties.  Can't be long before the royal commission is established to investigate this.

Possible appearances 95 on average over 19 shows, actual appearances = 3.  It would be a compliment to call you "slow".

Actually cringing for strichener here, some horrendous Yer Da patter on show.

Not always been a fan of Loki but thought he was excellent last night - points were backed with evidence and reason but not stated as absolutes which is done all too often in politics. 

Thought he made well considered points, especially on minimum unit pricing. 

Still to catch up with the show - mixture of Talk Talk's peesh broadband and Iplayer gremlins haudin me back.

Apparently Loki stole the show. His tweets are bizarre sometimes but good he came down on the right side.

And 3 pro-Indy guests?! Makes a change from 5 goose-stepping swivel-eyed maniacs.

And no UKIP... It's a conspiracy!

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

Still to catch up with the show - mixture of Talk Talk's peesh broadband and Iplayer gremlins haudin me back.

Apparently Loki stole the show. His tweets are bizarre sometimes but good he came down on the right side.

And 3 pro-Indy guests?! Makes a change from 5 goose-stepping swivel-eyed maniacs.

And no UKIP... It's a conspiracy!

Surely they’ll remedy this next week by having Nigel Farage, Kate Andrews, Kate Andrews, Kate Andrews, and Kate Andrews on.

On 01/06/2018 at 12:23, JMDP said:

Actually cringing for strichener here, some horrendous Yer Da patter on show.

Not always been a fan of Loki but thought he was excellent last night - points were backed with evidence and reason but not stated as absolutes which is done all too often in politics. 

Thought he made well considered points, especially on minimum unit pricing. 

Nothing more horrendous than the use of the phrase "Yer Da" TBH.  I await some post about being triggered, snowflake and gammon since they seem to be the goto terms at the moment.

Anyone that uses Loki and Excellent in the same sentence probably doesn't bother about the price of alcohol given that they must be taking much better psychcoactive substances.

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Still waiting Strichner

Not as long as I have been waiting for you to answer the question that I asked you.

It appears that you also have an issue with answering the question as despite posting multiple times you still havent answered.

Edited by strichener