Cup final

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John as a club official should you really be putting posts like this on an Internet site and don't hide behind your pseudonym silver star. And explain exactly what it is about the SFA you don't like.

Duneatin....Please retract and apologise for this statement.... I am for one last time NOT info and will have to consider further action if these lies continue...most of us know who INFO is and it is certainly and definitely not me

This is getting meaty. I wonder what the "further action" will be? Will Duneatin apologise?Will Info release a statement? Will the wrangler continue to punctuate sentences with multiple full stops? So many questions need to be answered in this saga..........

This is getting meaty. I wonder what the "further action" will be? Will Duneatin apologise?Will Info release a statement? Will the wrangler continue to punctuate sentences with multiple full stops? So many questions need to be answered in this saga..........

Well the apology has been lodged!! Info seems to have vanished - but where's he gone?? But the apology might have ruined the further action part of this saga!! Will we ever find out..........

I can see why you apologised. You must have been looking at at least a ten stretch for implying someone was somebody else on a forum? My mate done a four monther for claiming somebody was Jim Jeffries on the East forum. Turns out it was just some mad wee guy from Moffat with aspergers.

Archived