Cup final

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edu were better team today watching from sideline they moved ball around well and were very sharp, well done saints getting to the final, beating both inbreed teams on the way.

Yaaaas, "Mr saturday night" is back. I see your patter is still horrific. I genuinely hope you have nothing to do with Saints. Nothing but bile comes out your mouth.

Edu were better team today watching from sideline they moved ball around well and were very sharp, well done saints getting to the final, beating both inbreed teams on the way.

well done to saints on reaching the final? Am sure the saints fans will be happy to here that! A hope u r the ginger white dog shit eater! Muppet

How do you know I wasn't there ? How do you know I'm not a French man and I was playing today ?

I was taking the piss out of Fly on the Wall, Saints blew their only change of celebrations this season. But deserve a lot of credit for getting to the final , great bunch of boys.

How do you know I wasn't there ? How do you know I'm not a French man and I was playing today ?

I was taking the piss out of Fly on the Wall, Saints blew their only change of celebrations this season. But deserve a lot of credit for getting to the final , great bunch of boys.

No shame in losing to that team yesterday! Saints played better than I've seen than play but EDU wer the the much fitter more organised side on the day. Good luck to anybody against their full squad this seaso

Archived