Short Sighted Unionists

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You believe that people put their lives on hold after uni for the sole purpose of hanging around Scotland, just so they could vote no in the referendum. So yes, I am.

:lol:

I'm disappointed Not The Pars hasn't returned to tell us more about these sleeper cells.

'There's something in the post darling, about that graduate job. I got it.... Start in August.'

'No love, you cant do it. Remember we re here til September. Our two votes could decide everything. You ll just have to carry on stacking those shelves and hope that a year down the line you get another chance.....'

Imagine having no believe in Scotland and ridiculing it, just to show off to your little EVEL friend south of border. Sad, very sad

Pyoor traitor so I am. Do me a favour and start looking at things rationally. People are exactly the same everywhere irrespective of nationality. It's quite ironic that you lot never shut about "a free and equal society" and yet it has to be kilt wearing, bagpipe playing, shortbread tin bollocks.

Superficial, stupid and dangerous. That is a less obvious reason why I and a majority of people voted No

I don't think anyone is saying the rest of UK should not be free and equal, it just that nothing ever seems to change except from the gap between rich and poor getting wider. Therefore it's maybe best to try to sort ourselves first an hope others will do the same. Let's face it the millionaires in Westminster have no interest in a fairer more equal society

Pyoor traitor so I am. Do me a favour and start looking at things rationally. People are exactly the same everywhere irrespective of nationality. It's quite ironic that you lot never shut about "a free and equal society" and yet it has to be kilt wearing, bagpipe playing, shortbread tin bollocks.

Superficial, stupid and dangerous. That is a less obvious reason why I and a majority of people voted No

^ just reinforces that fact you are an unpatriotic nawbag

"People are exactly the same everywhere irrespective of nationality."

Unless they aren't "British" of course, in which case they should get out. Right?

Or not Scottish born so should be eliminated from the democratic process, like you think.

I don't think anyone is saying the rest of UK should not be free and equal, it just that nothing ever seems to change except from the gap between rich and poor getting wider. Therefore it's maybe best to try to sort ourselves first an hope others will do the same. Let's face it the millionaires in Westminster have no interest in a fairer more equal society

Right. And how many people would still support independence if you could have a fairer, federal UK? Not many, methinks.

I think people are increasingly catching on to the fact the large parts of rUK are happier with the status quo than large parts of Scotland are.

Many non Scots voted yes mate. Very patriotic imo but nothing to do with nationality

Right.

So whats patriotic about voting Yes?

This can be cut quite short here if we just establish you haven't actually got any idea what the word means have you ?

Spare a thought for John lambies doos this Xmas as instead of spending time with his family, he will be chasing people he thinks voted no in the referendum on a football forum and posting '^doesnt like shortbread' immediately after them

Right.

So whats patriotic about voting Yes?

This can be cut quite short here if we just establish you haven't actually got any idea what the word means have you ?

Note HB's words here. He think's he's a patriot. 'Queen and country'-type.

enhanced-18848-1403193910-22.png

Spare a thought for John lambies doos this Xmas as instead of spending time with his family, he will be chasing people he thinks voted no in the referendum on a football forum and posting '^doesnt like shortbread' immediately after them

You have not noticed. That's Labour's policy now. "We're Scottish" now folks.

Archived