Short Sighted Unionists

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because you live in a fantasy world. As soon as you get hit with a bit of reality and get shown up, you struggle to channel it. You just have to accept that not everyone is as gullible and easily led as you and your pals.

His post is idiotic. It also resounded with me the way in which "personalities" like Amy McDonald and Brian Cox suddenly became attractive and loveable when they revealed their voting preference during the referendum and No voting "personalities" including sports people like Gavin Hastings became hate figures.

I think No voters looked at the evidence without getting drunk and wrapping themselves up in a Saltire and singing sh**e Proclaimers songs

A Unionist trying to tell me that I'm living in a fantasy world :lol:

You believe that people put their lives on hold after uni for the sole purpose of hanging around Scotland, just so they could vote no in the referendum. So yes, I am.

His post is idiotic. It also resounded with me the way in which "personalities" like Amy McDonald and Brian Cox suddenly became attractive and loveable when they revealed their voting preference during the referendum and No voting "personalities" including sports people like Gavin Hastings became hate figures.

I think No voters looked at the evidence without getting drunk and wrapping themselves up in a Saltire and singing sh**e Proclaimers songs

:lol:

And what about the No voters? What about when "personalities" came out in support of No? One would have to assume that they would become "attractive" and "lovable" to no voters when they did that.

For the record btw Amy and Brian were already lovable figures in eyes well before the referendum - Amy for being a definite wid and Brian because I got my photo taken with him once and he was sound. Another sound c**t that became a yes voter!

Coincidence? I think not.

Excuse me? Tell me where I said I believe this.

It was the topic of conversation when you jumped in to suggest mine and HBs opinion on the matter was an example of 'short sighted unionism'.

Edited to add; I don't actually think you read properly what was being discussed. As per usual from you and your pals, you just jumped in to the argument two footed to defend the 'Yes' guy by default without having a scooby what was being talked about.

The amusement of a guy who's had two accounts with flag avatars criticising others for draping themselves in Saltires is not lost on me. I have a feeling the Union flag displaying Rangers fan didn't go looking for too many facts before coming to a conclusion.

It was the topic of conversation when you jumped in to suggest mine and HBs opinion on the matter was an example of 'short sighted unionism'.

Think he asked you to tell him where he said he believed it. Do provide please, I'd be interested to read it.

The amusement of a guy who's had two accounts with flag avatars criticising others for draping themselves in Saltires is not lost on me. I have a feeling the Union flag displaying Rangers fan didn't go looking for too many facts before coming to a conclusion.

Think he asked you to tell him where he said he believed it. Do provide please, I'd be interested to read it.

Done.

Nah you've no. A simple quote of jamamafegan that demonstrates how he believed people stayed in Scotland to vote would suffice. Ta.

Or just completely fail to back up your claims, whatever's comfortable.

As I said, done. Unless you're trying to suggest his post was just totally unrelated to this thread and what was being discussed, which would be pretty stupid. You seem desperate to join team fail here.

:lol:

And what about the No voters? What about when "personalities" came out in support of No? One would have to assume that they would become "attractive" and "lovable" to no voters when they did that.

For the record btw Amy and Brian were already lovable figures in eyes well before the referendum - Amy for being a definite wid and Brian because I got my photo taken with him once and he was sound. Another sound c**t that became a yes voter!

Coincidence? I think not.

Amy McDonald's a pig who sounds like a cat screeching. Brian Cox is a good actor who f**ked off back to Hollywood after the Yes campaign's utter humiliation and had no intention of "buying a house in Dundee" :lol: .

You're trolling and you're bad at it. Away and talk to SSI. He seems like a thicko

He's their captain mate

Quite. There are two sides of an argument, someone comes in and says that those on one side of the argument are perfect examples of short sighted unionists, and this clown is trying to claim that the comment is unrelated to the argument. Bizarre.

Imagine having no believe in Scotland and ridiculing it, just to show off to your little EVEL friend south of border. Sad, very sad

Nah you've no. A simple quote of jamamafegan that demonstrates how he believed people stayed in Scotland to vote would suffice. Ta.

Or just completely fail to back up your claims, whatever's comfortable.

As I said, done. Unless you're trying to suggest his post was just totally unrelated to this thread and what was being discussed, which would be pretty stupid. You seem desperate to join team fail here.

Thought so.

SSI reminds me why I can't stand Edinburgh

Please put me back on ignore and talk to SSI. He's more your type of respondent

Away and talk to SSI. He seems like a thicko

Edited to add; I don't actually think you read properly what was being discussed. As per usual from you and your pals, you just jumped in to the argument two footed to defend the 'Yes' guy by default without having a scooby what was being talked about.

No I didn't, I said:

A couple of posters really showing everybody here the perfect example of a short sighted unionist. Threads doing its job anyway.

Nothing there about you or H_B's opinion on anything.

Edited to add; I don't actually think you read properly what was being discussed. As per usual from you and your pals, you just jumped in to the argument two footed to defend the 'No' guy by default without having a scooby what was being talked about.

Archived